Ubatuba Surf Hostel

Ubatuba, Brazil

I had a great stay at Ubatuba Surf Hostel! Nicole is a lovely person. Since she is fluent in several languages communication is very easy. She helped us a lot and gave us some really good recommendations. There are some beautiful waterfalls close by- easy to reach by bus. Ubatuba Surf Hostel is the perfect place if you are looking for a calm and chilled place on the beach to hang out for some days. I would definitely go there again! Thanks for everything!!

Dona Benedita Hostel

Viva Hostel Design

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Colombian Home Hostel

Cali, Colombia

It's been the second time that i stayed at Colombian Home Hostel! It's one of the cleanest and nicest hostel i have every stayed. Mauricio & Carolina are great, really nice and helpful hosts and they make you feel at home immediately. I will definitely come back!!!

friend is always nice to have you in colombian Home Hostel Thanks for your recommendations thanks for sharing your joy and unforgettable moments with us we are delighted that you spent great days always we work to provide all the information necessary We wish you an excellent trip :)

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

It's been the second time i stayed at Barra Guest Hostel. Coming back feels like coming back home. Last year i got sick during my stay and they were really taking care of me. The staff is very helpful and very hearty. Rooms and facilities are very spacious and the breakfast is delicious. I'll definitely come back :)

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really charming hostel. First day we had a free barbecue, next day free caipi night. Each day they offer a different activity. Great atmosphere. Carlos is an amazing person and gives the best recommendations!! Would definitely stay there again!!

Tattva Design Hostel