Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Really great prices for the value. I highly recommend the tour if you are a solo traveler because its a good way to meet people.

That's exactly what we are trying to do - thank you for your nice comments.

Old Town Hostel Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

There are only four toliets in the whole place and one was broken when we were there. Also the showers are Hobbit size. Other than that great location and staff and rooms were clean.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend it! Knowledgeable host and beautiful old house.

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I Have stayed in many hostels before but none as small as the plug inn. However this is my first time in Paris so many all hostels are safe saving. We felt cramped in our room, in the shower, the reception area, the dining room and especially the elevator! However the location was great and had good access to the metro and eateries.

• 23rd Dec 2012

There was a dirty staff member permanently living in our room. Not only was she dirty, she was inconsiderate as well (playing weird music while people were sleeping, turing on lights, and her clothes and shoes everywhere and on every surface). Added character to the place, just not the type of character that we were looking for.