Reviews: DNAwesome

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 35

Bambook Bamboo Guesthouse

Varna, Bulgaria

It is definitely like staying at a friends house. I only planned on staying for 3 days and then stayed another 5 days. Highly highly highly recommended.

Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF

Stockholm, Sweden

I had an early morning flight, so this was the perfect location for me to stay and not have do a lot of traveling in the wee hours of the morning. It is a 5 minute bus ride to the airport. If you want to be in the city center this is not the place for you. But the beds were really comfortable, only a few tv channels but the tv in the lounge has apple tv. Good selection of food and snacks at very reasonable prices. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a very nice view from the wing deck.

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place! Very clean and staff is o so friendly. Modern facilities and nice breakfast is included. Good location if you want to be in Taksim, a tram or taxi will get you to Sultahnamet for all the sight seeing.

Super location! Super staff! Super clean! Super great everything! I can't say enough super great things about this place! But I can say to everyone.....stay here!

CR Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Brand new hotel. Very clean and extremely friendly staff. They were very helpful in arranging everything for us. The price is unbeatable for how nice the hotel is and very close walking distance to the Lousiane Brewery and the Sailing Club. I would definitely stay here again. We booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 6 nights because we liked it so much.

Duc Vuong Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great place...great location....excellent staff! Thank you for being so helpful and accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay here and will recommend it to everyone.

• 6th May 2012

Seriously the best place I've ever stayed. Darling (the owner) is truly a gem. She is so welcoming and has such a a great vibe and spirit. The views out from Darling viewpoint are astounding. The atmosphere is spectacular at night the bonfire and music playing is so much fun. Darling and Peter make a great team and have really made a place that makes you feel like home. I had met several travelers and they all ended up following me to Darling View Point. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• 7th Apr 2012

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I really liked my stay with UB guesthouse. The owners are very knowledgeable, will help you with anything you need, and put together the best tours. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Mongolia!

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

This is a great place to stay. There are alot of fun people and it is a great atmosphere. There is no a/c but it is really not necessary. The dvd room, kitchen, and lively/artsy character make up for it. Overall I would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

This is a grrreat place to stay. It is very clean, friendly, and inviting. There is free internet access and a pay phone inside which is very unusual for Europe. There are alot of people staying here so it is easy to make friends. Overall this has been an enjoyable stay.