Reviews: grahamjbrooks

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Loved it here. Edwin was very friendly and would greet me very day. If you want somewhere where you have your own space in a relaxing environment, then stay here. The place felt so homely. I recommend it to anyone who is going to Amsterdam :)

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very clean and excellent common areas to meet other travellers

Thank you so much, it's great to hear you met new friends while staying with us - it's exactly what we hope to achieve! Lena

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Great breakfast

Day and Night Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The sheets on my bed were very dirty and I was not issued a key for the room.The bedroom door was never locked and they don't have lockers. If you get the top bunk, good luck, as they are quite high and you will hit your head of the roof like I did every few seconds. The lift up the the hostel is a nightmare.. Good Luck if youbook this hostel!!! The best thing about this hostel is it location.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Even though the hostel is not downtown, it's in a great location. This hostel exceeds all other hostels. They have great common areas, tkitchen, pub crawl, and even grand piano. If you're travelling alone you will meet people very quickly and have a ball. The cleaning lady is very friendly too. This hostel is better than some hotels!!!! It's a must place to stay at.

Graham: Thanks for the stunning review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got to see first hand the quality and pride we put into our top-rated Chicago hostel! Our social events are top-notch and we're glad you were able to participate in many, if not all of these. We hope to see you again during future travels to Chicago. Happy New Year! Sincerely, Mat Meadows General Manager

The people there weren't too friendly. It wasn't the best hostel I've stayed at. The rooms on the street side are very loud until 4am because of people on the street.

Hey bud, thanks for the feedback. I am going to email you directly to address the concerns you have. Cheers Pete

It's a great hostel but could not check in until 3pm. Half through the stay I had to move room but was not allowed to use the room until 3pm again. We weren't allowed to use the common after 10pm either. Overall, the people made it fun and we ended up hitting the town after 10pm. The hostel is very clean!

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

This hostel was very clean with the cleaning guy coming every morning to clean up. It's close the the metro system and all the people who stayed there while I was there were fun. It was like just hanging out with my mates at home :)

This hostel is very clean and even has a kitchen. I would stay again. Only downside is, it's small so it's very quiet which is good if you are looking for a hostel that is quiet, excellent location and very clean.

If you're travelling alone I would recommend doing one of the free walking tours or the pub crawl on a Wednesday night so you can meeting other people from the hostel. You do need a big lock to lock your bags away. I would stay there again.