Stone House Hotel Pasay, Manila, Philippines
2.0
8th Feb 2016

Unsafe location where the staff wanted extra money for the room key and the girl at the front desk got me to sign that I received the deposit back and then didn't want to give it back. Of course we paid for cable TV which didn't work and they didn't want to do anything about it. I've stayed at many places and this was a horrible experience.

Lions Den Backpackers Manila, Manila, Philippines
7.7
28th Sep 2015

Lovely place with a confusing policy on the extra charge for air conditioning. It is located in a bizarre location in a gated community near the airport. Unless you are desperate for a swimming pool you should stay at Hilik Boutique Hostel in Makati Avenue, Makati.

Hilik Boutique Hostel, Manila, Philippines
24th Oct 2014

I have stayed at many hostels around the world. This is a place that I felt safe. The staff made every effort to help me and I am still there after 11 days. I regard them as family

Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
4th Dec 2013

Best Hostel in Istanbul. I have been there before and will be back, thanks! Mark

Retro Moldova Hostel, Chisinau, Moldova
6.3
1st Nov 2013

It is impossible to find. The young women that run it are very good and try very hard. There is one shower and toilet for up to 10 people which is rediculous. The shower holder is broken. It is tiny and cramped and the common area is cramped as well.

Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Sep 2013

I cannot fault this hostel and I have traveled alot. l. I can respond to some minor comments. Someone commented that there is not wifi on every floor. But this is changing now and who would want every one to sit in their rooms anyway? If you love cats, then you will love this hostel. It is a safe place for women and minorities because they discourage discrimination. If you want to get very drunk....or worse.... and come back at 6AM then this is NOT the place for you. Needs shower hooks,/racks

Dear Thank you for your feedback and nice words. Just to correct some small misleading sentence because of the typing error, we are a very social hostel, just not a hard party hostel . More low key chilling on the couch, playing with the kittens , sipping tea. Happy travels.