Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked the stay at the hostel. It is very well located, with places to eat nearby and within walking distance from most tourist attractions. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was simply amazing. The toilets and showers were always clean too. The only thing I would complain about was the number of socket plugs available - in my room, with 20 beds, there was only 1 plug. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Thanks for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, staff, breakfast and other facilities. We know that there are only a few outlets in the rooms. Therefore, you can charge them for free at the front desk. Frank, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

Equity Point London

The hostel is in a very good location, a 5 minute walk from Paddington Underground Station. The room I was placed in was far too hot (and I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro), and the bathroom had a very strong smell of mould, and the door had no lock - how are we supposed to do our businesses in there with no lock and 7 people outside? Overall, I did not like it.

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The location of this hostel is very central, close to some important tourist spots and tube stations, though we were told not to walk around the area late at night. However, we didn't experience anything bad safety-wise. The staff was helpful to a certain level, as there were some directions they failed to give us, but there is always something to do at night, like pizza or burger nights, with good food and a drink for a nice cost.

• 24th Aug 2011

Hostel Suites Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

This was the best hostel of our whole trip! We regretted not staying in Mendoza for some more time, it's a gorgeous and delightful city! The hostel is located near all the main squares, and they offer an enormous range of activities, like the winery tours, skiing trips, trips to the Aconcagua, hiking, biking, and many more. Also, breakfast was great! The staff was very helpful, and there was always good music playing. Would definetely recommend it to anyone!

• 22nd Aug 2011

We were having a blast at this hostel. It's well located, across the street from a very cute restaurant, the room was beautiful and clean.

This hostel was a big surprise. It's small, the mattresses could use a little change, but the staff was so nice and helpful! Juan and Abdiaz were two angels, who helped us out so much. And the location is superb, in the awesome neighborhood of Miraflores, and a 2 minute walk to see the Pacific and to a great length of cute and well-maintained parks, all around the shore. I would definetely go there again!

• 13th Aug 2011