Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

Needs a better menu. Food took a long time to be made.

I was in a private room with my own bathroom. I got bit a lot by mosquitoes and spiders while at the hostel because the windows do not have screens. I found a hotel much cheaper that had more services than the hostel. I recommend not booking anything through the hostel because its better to shop around for packages. Staff doesn't know much about tours or visas. Do your own research. Staff is not pushy with packages. It's clean and good for people looking to be social. Breakfast is 1 toast 1 egg.

Location was ideal. It was easy to get anywhere from the hostel via trolley and walking. Tons of people at the hostel. The only down side is having a bed room that people seemed to like to congregate right out side of an chat till 4 am. It is clean and the staff that works the front desk are helpful and nice. However, to be honest the cleaning staff was a little uneasy and seemed to not really like what they do. Overall, I loved the place.

Nirvana Hostel

New Delhi, India

Advertisement does not speak to the current status of the hostel. Don't advertise what you don't have.

• 21st Jun 2011
  • Mexico

dear guest thanks for staying with us ,for FREE pick up always we say when you reach airport pls make us call our number frm ur phone or 24 hours phone booth bcoz in delhi there is 6 exit international airport so it is confusion for our driver so he could'nt find you i am sorry it happened to you . happy travel sunny