El Granado

Granada, Spain

Everything was perfect! The staff was really helpful. It's 7 minutes walking from Alhambra (under the mountain) There is a nice breakfast for 2 euros.

The Boutike Hostel

Seville, Spain

I recommend Soho Boutique, but, two points: - the staff is friendly, but, the map that they give to us is so bad, you can't find the main points and streets. Furthermore, they could give us a small explanation about the city, with some tips. - there is no air conditioner during the night. It's a central machine for each floor. The hostel is 10 minutes walking from the Cathedral. There is an amazing breakfast for free, with crepes.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The location is the best one! 3 minutes walking from Haiga Sofia and the Blue Mesquita. The beds are good, the bathroom are always clean. However, there is no air conditioning in the rooms. There are a restaurant and some computers that we can use. The only big problem is the security. They don't check who is getting into. Even that, I didn't have problems with.

• 24th Jun 2013

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

I don't have even one thing to complain about. It was a great hostel - one of the best that I've ever stayed. It was 10 minutes walking from Las Ramblas, and 5 minutes from Casa Bastló and the subway. The staff was really nice. The bedroom was big enough for six people, and there are some extra cabinets. The bathroom was always cleaned.

Aloha Hostel Pamplona

Pamplona, Spain

Everything is really fine in the hostel: bathrooms always cleaned, staff friendly, a nice area to meet people and a relaxing balcony. However, as the people who stayed in my bedroom were 40 - 70 years old, everyone was snoring and it was quite difficult to sleep.

• 1st Jun 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

Gallery Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

The staff knows how to help the travellers. They stayed with us for 15 minutes explaining what we could do in Porto. They also offer a free walking tour around Porto. Every night, there is a special dinner that everyone can enjoy. I loved it.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

For me, the only problem is that the room's curtains don't work (they are short and too white). So, after 7am the room is already bright and it gets difficult to sleep.

The location is perfect. However, the mattress are really bad. They are too thin and slackers and you can feel the bed below you. The bathrooms are always cleaned, but there is no hot water all the time. I took shower twice there, at the first time, the shower was good, but at the second one, it was cold for all time. There is a big kitchen where you can cook whatever you want.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

We think that the staff should have more information about trips around Marrocos, such as how to get to Fes from the desert. We are really satisfied with the breakfast. The Internet should work even in the rooms. We had a problem with bed bugs in one of the beds. The staff moved us to another room, but they didn't seem worried about.

• 5th Feb 2013

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I booked a ensuite room, but actually, I just had the showers, because the toilet was shared (out of the room). They should explain that before we book. There is no a great breakfast, just a coffee and churros. However, they give you a voucher and it's possible eat a good breakfast for 4 euros close to there. The location is perfect and the free tour is really nice.

Siena Hospitality

Siena, Italy

The worst thing is because the office of the Hostel is in the centre of the city - next to the Piazza Central - but the rooms are not there! So, we had to walked 15 minutes to the office - carrying the bag pack - and then more 20 minutes do find our hostel! Despite de room was great. it doesn't look like a hostel, because is isolated.

Ostello San Frediano

Lucca, Italy

it looks like a Hotel. It's hot, as all places in Italy - without air conditioning, and there is no fan. The bathroom is ok. And the location is good> next to the main Lucca's street, however, is 15 minutes from the train station.

David Inn

Florence, Italy

I had problem with bedbugs. But, the other people in the room didn't. The location is perfect. One block from the Accademia, and 15 minutes walking from the main train station. The staff is really friendly. There is just one bathroom with shower for everyone, however, it was always clean. The is no air conditioner, so, it's really hot! Even with the bedbugs, I recommend the hostel.

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

The location is really good, because it's 2 minutes from a vaporetto station. However, you must pay to use the pillow and the sheet (ten euros). And there was just one bathroom for everyone - even that, it was clean. They make an italian dinner per 6,5 euros everyday. It's nice because you meet everyone.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

It´s really close to the Termini Station - 5 minutes walking -, the main train and subway station of Rome. From the tourist points is 20 minutes walking, but it´s a nice walk. There is a restaurant with breakfast and a pub, which is very cool because everyone go there for a happy hour or even during all the night, so you can meet other people. We booked a shared room, but we stayed in a privet on, so, I don´t know what to say about the rooms.