Only stayed a night but didn't really appreciate the hostel location and atmosphere. My review might be biased but I've been staying in more open-to-party hostels prior to staying over there, so being stuck in the middle of nowhere when there is no bus at night with a no alcohol policy in the hostel felt like punishment. Anyway, if you're looking for a sober, quiet place to stay, you will probably have an awesome time.

Only stayed there one night, wish I could have stayed longer as it felt like a pretty cool small hostel. Had the one most craziest hostel story happening to me while I was over there... which unfortunately for your entertainment, I won't be revealing here, ha!

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

One of the best hostels to stay at. It's not cheap, but it is top quality! Really appreciated the location, the staff and the activities. The front patio makes it easy to meet people. Would highly recommend anytime.

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

I've stayed in 3 different hostels in San Francisco and this one has clearly been the best one to meet people, which is great if you're travelling by yourself like I am.

HI - San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Very helpful and cool staff! The hostel facilities are good, the bar is great specially for the diversity of beers and reasonable prices. Free breakfast, arrive early and you'll get the best of it. Try the beer tasting for some fun! Location is 10 minutes away from the Market so it's all good and bus line nearby to get to the train station. So yes I do recommend this hostel for a nice stay in Bruges!

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel to stay at, the staff is very nice and helpful! The hostel in itself is very cool, you've got a full kitchen with all you need and there's also a bar and a TV room, and many computers. I definitely recommend it!

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. I've got to meet great people over there which makes the whole difference in whether you enjoy a place or not! Clean place, well located close to the beaches and the night life places. Had an amazing time in Lagos! Obrigado!

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel was one of the greatest I've been too on the eurotrip I've been doing. Staff is amazing and really helping, meals are the greatest deals you can get, the place is clean and nice and surely well located. Thanks Lisbon Lounge!

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel is not really clean, we had over 10 flies chilling in our dorm. But considering the price, I guess it's not that bad. Location really makes the difference here at least as it is close to pretty much everything.