MEININGER London Hyde Park

This is a very good hostel to stay. I enjoyed living here and will return when having a chance.

Dear guest, thanks for the nice comment :) Nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our house!!! Looking forward to welcome you here again one day :) Cheers, your M - team

MEININGER London Hyde Park

I am impressive with every aspects of your services. very good. What I would like you to do is continue to stabilize your quality of services. I will come back to you when I have to go to London.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Your hostel is colorful. I like it.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Glasgow Youth Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

It is a good hostel for me, especially no alcoholic. That is suitable for people who need a quiet place with peaceful atmosphere. One drawback is the location that is difficult to find for me.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is the best accommodation I have stayed. I appreciated with the clean and new toilet and bathroom and there are many facilities for free like skype phone, computers with internet. I think you will feel like me.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

It was a good place to spend time on holidays. However, I had stayed there only one night because I had all of my plans already, but I promise I will come back to stay there again when I have time in the future. Everything there is good and I dare everyone to try.

Clink78

In general, its location and service were good, but people who came here quite being busy and they make noise all night. I recommend you to buy good ear plugs from its shop to help your sleeping.