6th Mar 2013

Really nice hostel in Paris, for young people! Breakfast is good and location is great!

Hey, Great to see you really enjoyed your stay with us here. Come back to experience it again! Thank you for your review and comments they're very useful to us. Cheers, St Chris Paris canal

Riad Verus, Fez, Morocco
27th Feb 2013

Great location (about 5 min from Bab Boujould and easy to find) and good value for your money! The staff is really helpful, the breakfast was good but I took one of their suggested guide to go on a tour and basically he walked me through little streets for 2 hours without any indications, pointing at various mosques and only stopping at carpet and leather shop (thenI told him not to stop at shops).. I finally decide to end my tour in front of a spice shop and found my way back by myself...

Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
23rd Feb 2013

Really a great place to stay in Chefchaouen! It's easy to find, has a very good location in the medina! The owner was really nice lady who makes really good fruit-yogourt breakfast (30dh) (really change from the bread-marmelade I usually got), she helped me with some problems i needed to sort and even suggested a guide for me in the mountains (their neighbour, Ahmed) who was really good! It is very clean and really quiet! It's really the perfect place! They even got a tv and tons of dvds!

La Colombe Blanche, Meknes, Morocco
19th Feb 2013

Honestly, the best place I stayed in Morocco! The owner and his family are so nice! He helped me get around Moulay-Idriss, Meknes and even how to get directly to Chefchaouen (when everybody else told me it was impossible)! His wife cooked me the most amazing dinner and taught me how to make a tajine and moroccan tea! They were all very helpful and wonderful! I had a beautiful room on the terrasse with a great view! Its gets a little bit cold at night in the winter but there's plenty of covers!

Riad Casa Blanca, Essaouira, Morocco
14th Feb 2013

Second time staying there and I still really like that place! The breakfast is good, the location perfect, staff is very nice! After a not so good experience at another hostel, I was really glad going back to Dar Ichraq, almost felt like going home!

Chez Les Berberes, Imlil, Morocco
10th Feb 2013

I have mixed feelings about this hostel. First, since Chez les berbères was under construction, I was relocated in Dar tighoula right beside it. It was a very nice place with a welcoming family, and a beautiful house, panoramic terrasse and delicious food and tea perfect to explore! BUT I was a female travelling alone and the brother of the owner was a bit quick to ''fall in love'' and got a little too touchy-feely for my taste... I left a few days early because I wasn't comfortable anymore.

Riad Casa Blanca, Essaouira, Morocco
22nd Jan 2013

It is a really nice hotel!! near the place, cafe and restaurants! A little bit difficult to find, but still worth going! Nice breakfast and warm welcome (with mint tea)! The terrasse is beautiful! The only downside is, it is soo quiet, you can hear everything that is going on in the other rooms! My friend had a cold and kept coughing.. I had the feeling we kept the whole hotel awake! But still a really nice hotel!

Hotel Cecil, Marrakech, Morocco
18th Jan 2013

Really nice hostel! The location is perfect, just a few meters off the Djema-el-fna place! Nice roof terrace and breakfast! Felt very secure, we booked another week in that hostel!

Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
16th Jan 2013

For our short stay in Casablanca, we stayed at Hotel central and it was nice. The hotel was easy to find by our taxi (even though he tried to overcharge us for the ride) and its place near the Mosque and the medina. It felt very safe and the staff (Malik) was very friendly! The only small problems was the bathroom with no curtain (water everywhere) and sometimes no hot water and the really cold and humid bedroom..but it's like this everywhere in winter..