• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
Francesco's, Ios, Greece
30th Sep 2014

Great place to stay!! We ended up arriving a day later than expected and despite giving less than 24 hours notice they didn't charge us for the first night. Staff were very friendly and the location was perfect!! So convenient to go to the bars/restaurants and only a short bus ride or 5 euro cab ride to the beach.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
20th Aug 2014

Best hostel I have stayed in! The rooms and breakfast felt more like a hotel and Mamma's dinners are delicious and amazing value. Thank you for an excellent stay!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
Our House Backpackers, Adelaide, Australia
6.9
7th Mar 2014

The location of this hostel is great, the rooms/bathrooms are basic but fine and it's clean but the beds were so rock hard that I couldn't sleep and there was a lot of noise coming from outside. We unfortunately cut our stay short and moved to a hotel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Penny's Backpackers, Dunedin, New Zealand
6.3
3rd Dec 2012

I stayed in a private room. I loved that I had a TV in my room as this never happens in a hostel and the free wifi was great! My main issue with the place was that it was just a bit too far out of town, there are hostels much closer to the town centre. The staff also weren't very friendly/helpful and the building is looking a bit tired but you can't beat $40 for your own room with a TV and wifi.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers, Surfers Paradise, Australia
2nd Jan 2012

This was a fun, friendly hostel with helpful staff. The location was perfect, across the road from the beach and buses and within easy walking distance to all the nightclubs.