Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Great place to stay!! We ended up arriving a day later than expected and despite giving less than 24 hours notice they didn't charge us for the first night. Staff were very friendly and the location was perfect!! So convenient to go to the bars/restaurants and only a short bus ride or 5 euro cab ride to the beach.

• 30th Sep 2014

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I have stayed in! The rooms and breakfast felt more like a hotel and Mamma's dinners are delicious and amazing value. Thank you for an excellent stay!

• 20th Aug 2014

Our House Backpackers

Adelaide, Australia

The location of this hostel is great, the rooms/bathrooms are basic but fine and it's clean but the beds were so rock hard that I couldn't sleep and there was a lot of noise coming from outside. We unfortunately cut our stay short and moved to a hotel.

• 7th Mar 2014

Penny's Backpackers

Dunedin, New Zealand

I stayed in a private room. I loved that I had a TV in my room as this never happens in a hostel and the free wifi was great! My main issue with the place was that it was just a bit too far out of town, there are hostels much closer to the town centre. The staff also weren't very friendly/helpful and the building is looking a bit tired but you can't beat $40 for your own room with a TV and wifi.

• 3rd Dec 2012

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

This was a fun, friendly hostel with helpful staff. The location was perfect, across the road from the beach and buses and within easy walking distance to all the nightclubs.

• 2nd Jan 2012