Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I loved my stay there! I totally will recommend it. There is activities every night so is very easy to meet and interact with people and have fun. The wifi is not the best, but all the rest is great I'll come back!

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Nothing to complain about, one of the best hostels that I have been in my life ;)

Colors

Rome, Italy

Basically, this is not a hostel. Unfortunately I've to talk bad from a REALLY NICE PLACE, because it was looking for a nice hostel where I can meet cool people to hang out, but is more than a 2 stars hotel than a hostel (whit 1 or 2 dorms). They have a really nice terrace but they don't do anything to create a good atmosphere.

Hostel Chi

Burgas, Bulgaria

A new cool hostel runnered by 3 young persons who knows how to create a cool hostel with great atmosphere. They still working on it but still the best hostel on town ;)

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Muy buen hostel, bonito y muy funcional. BaƱos impecables, ubicado en una linda zona

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Awsome hostel, great atmosphere, very good staff and location. Unbelievable comin areas to chill out, and a cheap menu to enjoy the great local food. I want to come back!!

Mushroom Point

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

A very nice chill place on a nice quiet beach far from Sihanoukville (10min driving). The place have two areas, one next to the beach and another one (where the only 7bed dorm is) crossing the street. Staff is nice, good atmosphere, more for couples I'll say, but very enjoyable for group of friends and even for lonely travellers.

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

One of the best hostel in SE. Excellent value for money. Great staff!!! They have also a really good pool table for free. The only 'bad' thing is that they play s**t music hahaha, but you can complain and change it, I did it many times haha. I'll come back if I can, I already came back twice ;)

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Patrick, the hilarious owner, runs a very nice hostel in a really good location. The stuff is friendly and helpful. On of the best hostels that I ever been in Asia so far. If I come back to kLL, I defensively will chose this place again

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

huuuuuuge hostel. Very impersonal. i toke a 8 bed dorm where 5 other girls were living for more than a month, so the room was dirty. 4 NZD for one day internet. only 2 bathrooms outside the room for the whole floor, where there are more than 20 rooms. i didnt have a good time to be honest. staff is very unhelpfull

Hi Juan Thank you! I always try and read every single review and reply personally. It was concerning to read that you were not happy with the cleanliness of your room and neither with the staff.On this occasion we have fallen below the standard we aim for.We double checked the cleaning standards in your room to make sure other guests do not have to experience the same scene.Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the team! Sorry! Safe travels, Amanda General Manager, Base Auckland

Jackaroo Hostel Kings Cross

Sydney, Australia

I stayed for 3 nights. The hostel is good, prety clean, very good atmosphere. Breakfast and wifi includes. the bad thing is that is just next to de metro station, in the red light district, so there is a lot of junkys and homeless, maybe drunk too, but they are not dangerous, just ugly people.

The Recoleta Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Lovly hostel! We had a great time at Recoleta Hostel. The staff is very nice and helpfull. They help us with the nightlife, and recomend us the best bars, restaurants and places to go during the day also. The room was big and prety clean. The comun areas like the living room and the terrace are amazing. We made an asado together, love it! Recoleta is the best neightborhood to stay defenitely. I Love Buenos Aires!

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

best hostel ever! im gonna comeback for sure... love it!

Paprika Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

less than a hostel, more a flat with rooms and beds. realy dark street, near de train station. no signal outside, sad sad

It is sad, sad that you hated what others love so much! The fact that it is a small hostel located in a big apartment makes it feel like being at home away from home. If you prefer the hotel-like, big and impersonal hostels then this is definitely not a place for you to stay. There are lights on the street and we don't have a big sign but if you follow the directions given it is very easy to find us.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

very nice hostel, cheap, very good

Encontre un lindo lugar, muy limpio y con un bar en la planta baja 24hs abierto para los huespedes. No era muy divertido y no estaba muy bien ubicado, no lejos del centro pero no es tan buena la zona. Desconocia totalmente Londres y un familiar me habia dicho que era una buena zona.