Reviews: RachelA

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff were the best I've come across anywhere! They were all so friendly and helpful, even calling my bus company when I had trouble printing my online bus ticket. They also have cheap buffet breakfasts, which are great for fueling up before a day of exploring. I highly recommend this place and woulde happy to stay here again.

Trinity Hostel

Minsk, Belarus

Helpful staff who know English well, clean facilities, and a nice kitchen/common area. Can't wait to come back!

Viva Hostel Minsk

Minsk, Belarus

The staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, and bed was comfortable. The common room/reception is however within an earshot of the bedrooms and can get kind of noisy. Overall, a great place to stay and meet people :)

Thanks Rachel! It is really pleasant for us to get a feedback from our guests. We we will be glad to see you next time!

The staff were so friendly and helpful, free walking tours every day were great, the place was clean and well-kept and another thing I liked was the big kitchen. Only complaint is that I couldn't find any outlets in the bathrooms for using my hair dryer, but that's not a big deal compared to how awesome the place was in every other regard. Definitely hoping to return!

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

The guy who checked me in did not explain everything about which entrance to use and the code, but he said he was new, so I'll give him a break. Also, they provide a kitchen and refrigerator, which is nice, but the refrigerator smelled sooo bad and was packed full making it hard to find your stuff. They close the kitchen at 11pm, taking away the only real common area in the hostel, unless you want to go to their bar. Bathroom was clean, however multiple showers were out of service.

Trinity Hostel

Minsk, Belarus

The entryway/terrace of the hostel has no lights, making it difficult to see and somewhat scary at night.

Thank you for your feedback, your opinion is very important to us, we will improve! Over the light near the hostel we work! And soon there will not be so afraid to walk at night =)

Pogo Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The staff were very helpful.

OK Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Please make your location more clear or include specific directions from a few main places, such as the train station, airport, or Maidan. This would be very helpful.

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The staff were amazing! So friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for your kind words!