The Art House Backpackers

Napier, New Zealand

The kitchen was well stocked, and the staff were friendly. Located right by the beach, and near a spa with hot tubs and pools, which was great. Had a lot of fun with some really great people!

• 28th Jun 2014

Blarneys Rock Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Had a great time there - comfortable rooms, hot showers, and it was always very clean. Wifi was free, which was amazing. Spotty while I was there, but they were working on getting it fixed. The staff was very helpful, and the people I met there were friendly. Loved that the TV had a usb port so that we could watch a range of movies. Laundry was a reasonable price as well!

• 24th Jun 2014

Loved the big kitchen - a bunch of the pots aren't usable due to no handles, but I always had one while there. Great common room, helpful staff, good location!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Hotel Texas

Rome, Italy

Wonderful part of Rome! Great staff, and a good location. The room we were in was small, but since we were only there to sleep that worked for us!

• 22nd Aug 2013

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel - nice place to chill and meet people, and fantastic staff! Its extremely clean and welcoming, I had a great time there.

• 6th Aug 2011

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Showers were either super hot or super cold - thats really my only complaint! Great people, great location.