Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 26

The best hostel I have even stay in Europe。

Wow! that's so nice to read! See you soon

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

Really Helpful Staff

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I love this hostel

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

hostel is clean everywhere but people in the room left a bits of mess, 5 days after my stay the mess is still there. If not everything in the hostel is really good.

Staff is Good, Good layout and good breakfast, but bad internet in the room, the lift is not working and I stay at the fifth floor, even people with a large case they will still put you at the fifth floor and the bar is bit pricey.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Really Good Hostel

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

I like this hostel with everything I need, expect one thing they is only one socket in the room for 16 beds

YHA Ostello Mergellina

Naples, Italy

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

Everything is really good, Don't expect that.

Be Mar Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The Train that I got from the airport that took me near the hostel, the station that I could got off is Passeig de Gracia. I think the Hostel is in a really good location and facility.

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

The room is bit small but every other thing is really good for the price I paid.

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

The staff were friendly and informative, the hostel is easily reachable from the airport

Hem Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

For the price I paid £20 per night for 2 persons I have every I need, a clean bed, hot shower, own bath room, near the tram, not far away from the town, 1 min away from 2 supermarket, clean towel and someone make the bed and change the bin for us everyday. For £10 per person a night I don't mind with no internet. If people took the subway is seen this place is far away from town and you need to change 1 is well. If you took the no 2 tram from central station is took you straight to the hostel

Torquay Hostel

The floor I stay the toilet is so dirty on the floor all the time.

!00 % coming back

London Backpackers

Cheap place to stay and have everything I need.

London Backpackers

The evening staff you need to try hard to ask him to help you. Everything is alright the price is cheap with every I almost need.

Hostel Mundo

Kyoto, Japan

I had so much fun in the hostel.

The stuff is really helpful. The place is cheap and good as well.