Simply amazing, it is located right in the heart of all the action in South Beach. The atmosphere was great; all the people I met there during my stay were friendly and fun. They offer food 3 times a day, which is definitely a plus. If I had to be picky, one area that could easily be improved would be the small lockers. Other than that, this place provides real value for money. Definitely enjoyed my stay there!

• 19th Apr 2014

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Good location, relatively close to all major attractions in South Beach. Literally right next to popular party spots like Nikki Beach or Story nightclub if you came to Miami for that. Possibility to meet other guests with the pub and nightly outings. Only downside would be that bathrooms are on the smaller side considering that they are shared by several rooms. Overall, still a good place to stay for the price.

• 18th Apr 2014

We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to be in the SoFi (South of Fifth) section of Miami because of how close we are to the beach and some great nightclubs that we have special entry to through our house promoter. We are always looking to improve and will certainly look into the size of the bathrooms. We hope you stay with us again!