Humble Footprints

Yangon, Myanmar

Stayed only 1 night at Humblefootprints, in a 4-bed dorm. You can definitely see that these guys invested some money to put this place together. High quality hostel, with some good and spacious dorms, brand new beds, AC, lockers, etc. Common room with some computers and good internet for Myanmar standards.. you can definitely meet people here, but don't expect a party hostel. Helpful staff, changed our booking dates without charging any extra, and helped us to book our bus tickets. Recommended!

B&B Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

What can I say about this friendly and cozy hostel?!? Emma, Emily and the rest of the staff made our lives much easier during our staying in Hanoi!! Located in the backpackers district, this hostel has everything that you need. Clean and confy rooms, with AC, Hot Showers, clean bathrooms, Wi-Fi, Internet, good breakfast, location and an amazing staff that will help you with everything that you need! Highly recommended!!!

Unfortunately we couldn't sleep there, as we had an issue with our bus and arrived in the hostel already in the morning. Linh (owner) was extremely helpful and let us use the facilities to take showers, and leave our backpacks even after our check-out. Beautiful guesthouse, with nice and clean facilities. Linh and her staff also helped us to arrange taxi ride to the airport and gave us excellent tips for Hoi An. Highly recommended! Wanna go back to Hoi An just to spend a night there!!

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great hostel if you are looking for a more agitated crowd in Nha Trang!! Good facilities, with clean bathrooms and rooms. Stayed in a private 2 bed room at the 3rd floor. They don't have elevators, so you need to be a little bit prepared if you get a room in one of the top floors. Nice bar with decent prices, and good staff to help you to book your day trips, bus tickets, etc. Good Wi-Fi and computers available. Laundry services were also very helpful! You can't go wrong!

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great hostel with a great vibe!! Located just one street away from the busy backpakers area, this hostel has everything that you need. Privates and dorms, with good beds, AC, clean bathrooms, good size lockers and a friendly staff to help you to book your trips. Happy hour everyday with a couple of free drinks included, makes your life easier to meet people. Great location for daily and night activities! Walking distance from many good sites in HCMC. Highly recommended!!

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

I've stayed in The Backpack only 1 night, but definitely I can say that this is a unique hostel!! Probably the best hostel that I ever stayed in my life! Very clean, spacious, different type of rooms, great staff helping you all the time, to book trips, explore the city, etc. Good food and a very cool bar, where you can easily meet people, party or even relax. Very good location! Surrounded by restaurants, bars, and shops. Highly recommended!

Thanks for this awesome review we hope you will come back and spend more time with us next time. Kind regards The Backpack Team

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Had a great time in Cape Town, mainly due to the friendly and helpful staff (Wayne) from Amber Tree! Very clean and organized, cozy and fun! Amazing garden at the back, where you can go for a dinner, drink, or even have your breakfast there! Really good beds (the best that I've ever seen in a Hostel in my entire life!). Very good location, with restaurants, bars and shops everywhere! Highly recommended!!!

Grha Sindoro

Jakarta, Indonesia

Grha Sindoro in a jewel in the middle of the busy Jakarta!!! Not really a hostel, but more like a guest house, gives you exactly what you need to have some good and relaxed nights. The location is really good in central Jakarta, with a good range of shops in the same block (24H 7-Eleven, Taxis, Buses,Tuk-Tuks, Restaurants, Minimarkets, etc). Very clean and confortable rooms, with AC, Bathroom, Wi-Fi, etc.. Elizabeth is an amazing hostess!! Thanks for helping me during my short visit in Jakarta!!

Nest Hostel Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia

Very well located in the heart of the Old Town! Friendly and fun staff that will help you, give you some tips, arrange trips, and even party and drink with you!! Very good value for money! Good facilities! Free Wi-Fi! Clean and safe! Literally 5 min walking from the heart of downtown. Totally reccommended!! Thanks guys for the good time that I had in Tbilisi!

Very cozy and nice place to stay. Friendly staff will definitely help you during your stay in Tbilisi and Georgia. They arranged me a pick-up from the airport and also helped me with my day trips. The hostel is very well located, 10-15 min walking from the heart of the old town, with a bunch of restaurants, food shops, around it. It's not exactly a party hostel, but you can definitely meet a lot of people. Free wi-fi. Showers and bathrooms quite decent. Really recommended.

Ocean View Guesthouse

Galle, Sri Lanka

Ocean View is an amazing guesthouse located in the heart of Galle, literally inside the Dutch Fort. Friendly family, very helpfull, good heart people, who will help you during your stay in Galle. There are several places to stay within the Fort, with different prices and quality of course. Having my breakfast everyday at the rooftop, looking to the Indian ocean was definitely the high point of Ocean View! Recommended!!

Tropic Inn

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Tropic Inn is a very nice place to stay if you want to enjoy Colombo but don't wanna be in the middle of the mess of the city. The Hostel/Hotel is very close to the city (15min by tuk tuk) and its located in an very nice beach, with some restaurants and bars (not so many tough). If you compare with the south, of course the beach won't be so nice, but if you want to enjoy Colombo for one day or two, I would definitely stay in Mt Lavinia and Tropic Inn.

Chiyoda Inn

Tokyo, Japan

One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed in all of my trips!!! Japan is not a place where you are going to find so easy those vibrant and party hostels like in Europe and South America. Having that in mind, Chiyoda Inn was amazing!!! Very friendly and carefull staff!! Close to the Metro and Train Station (literally 2 minutes walking!!). Very clean, very good free wi-fi access, free computers, nice atmosphere, good facilities nearby (Seven Eleven, Restaurants, etc). Highly reccommended!!!

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

One of the best hostels that I've ever stayed!! Excellent facilities in a japanese style! Amazing japanese garden and even an ofuro in the back, to relax and enjoy your time there!! Very friendly and helpfull staff, specially Mr. Hiro!! Clean bedroms and bathrooms, free internet access, vending machines, and free coffee 24hs!! The location is not exactly in the heart of Nagoya, but is just 20-25 minutes walking (it's very close to Nagoya Castle though). I really reccommend it!!

Chiyoda Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

Kathmandu definetely is not the kind of place that you will find very nice hotels and hostelslee, having that in mind, the Khangsar Guest House is definitely a very good option if you want to spend some time in town. Very friendly staff, good breakfest for a very good price, located in the Heart of Thamel, close to all of the shops, restaurants and bars, and in general terms a clean place to stay and have some good nights.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

One of the best staffs that I've ever had the chance to meet!! Those guys were very, very helpful, even before my trip. They arranged everything that I need it! Day trips, Pick-Ups from/to airport, etc. The hostel is located at the Downtown, quite easy to go everywhere. Very good breakfest included! Free Wi-Fi, and a nice coffee shop downstairs. Highly reccommended!!! Thanks a lot you guys!!!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The thing I most liked in Bahaus was the staff!!! I really had a great time with those guys! Very supportive, very interested, very dedicated!! Definately my staying in Istanbul was more pleasant because of those guys! Highly recommended!!!

What can I say about Skansi?!?! Definitely one of the best hostels that I've been to!!! The Girls from staff are just lovely and very supportive, thanks to Julia, Maria and Suzy, I had a great staying at Skansi!! I had a great time there, people from everywhere chatting, chilling, partying!! Definitely highly recommended!!! Thanks girls!!