Hotel Star Villa

New Delhi, India

The staff wasn't that good, they came into our room without knocking (once when we were almost naked!). The restaurant was okey, but not much more. They didn't have so many of the dishes that were written on the menue.

• 14th Aug 2013

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

Nice place with AC and a big fan. The shower and toilet was absolutely ok. We had only cold water in the shower, but it was so hot outside so we only wanted to shower in cold water anyways :) It would have been helpful if the staff at the hostel could have helped us to book a taxi and stuff like that, but they were really nice!

• 17th Jun 2013

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Perfect location, helpfull and knowing staff. Nice kitchen, showers and bathrooms. The room was a little bit too hot, and we asked a few times for them to lower the temperature, but we didn't feel any difference. Other than that I have absolutely nothing to complain about. We had a great time in Krakow, and the staff was really helpful!

• 13th Jan 2013

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a great stay at Sir tobys! They had nice dorms, with a little locker for everyone and boxes under the bed where you could put your stuff if you wanted to. They had nice showers and bathrooms as well. The best thing though was all the nice people I met! The hostel helped me to get to know people through arranging game nights, bear tasting and pubcrawl. Thay also arranged an excellent guided tour. There was also a nice kitchen (which for two days was really cold though!)

• 3rd Mar 2012