Reviews: Pipen

Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Houseboat Ripple

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's very nice and open, clean, comfortable, and an outdoor terrace you can use as well. The location isn't the closest to the center, but it's a nice neighborhood and we felt it was kind of nice to get away from the crowds and the noise. The owner is really friendly and will help you with whatever kind of tips you need. There could be nice with locks to the bedroom or some kind of security box in the bedroom, but we left our belongings laying aorund in the room without feeling it was unsafe.

• 25th Aug 2013

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Got everything you can expect from a hostel, and really clean nice bedroom with a lot of space even in the 10 people bedroom we slept in. I don't have any complaints really. But I didn't really got that feeling of home, it felt maybe a little hollow and chilly, even though the personnel was nice!

• 11th Nov 2012

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

• 25th Jul 2011
  • Sweden

Beautiful view from the hostel, but that also mean that it was quite a long buss ride down to the town since it was located on a hill. Much space in the rooms, a big common room to hang out in, maybe not so fun, but a nice place to stay and we had no problems during our stay.

• 18th Jul 2011

Hostel Tabor Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Cheap, clean hostel in a good location, but that's about it. Looks like a school and I think our room was some old storage room? So, not so much fun, but still okay. Free Internet time by the computers was nice.

• 14th Jul 2011
  • Slovenia

Muffin Hostel

Salzburg, Austria

I don't know if was the people I met, the hostel, or the city, but my stay was amazing. We were there on the hostel's opening day and the guests organized an improvised party in the basement. Even though the bar hadn't open yet everybody was really sociable had a great time. Met so many fun people. The interior design was kind of gray and boring, like an old school, but a really nice big garden.

• 11th Jul 2011

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very fun and enjoyable hostel! Really like the whole interior design. Because of some computer trouble or double booking we got upgraded to a double private with balcony and our own bathroom, can't really complain about that. Also, really nice bar at the roof with cheap beer and drinks!

• 8th Jul 2011