Location Slovenia,

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2013

Hostel is short walk away from Victoria station. Staff was very friendly and beds are comfortable. There is a bit of crush in a bathrooms in the morning..but nothing major. If you need central hostel to crash for a night or two..this is the place.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
Camping Michelangelo, Florence, Italy
27th Jul 2012

I loved staying in Plus camp Michelangelo. I went on three day trip with my mother and we wanted to be close to Florence without spending a lot of money on accomodation (we were just sleeping there after all). This was great option for us. The tents are great solution - you get your own space and a bed just few minutes out of Florence for very little money. Beds were great - I slept like a baby. Bring a sleeping bag though becouse it can get chilly at night and the blanket may not be enough.