Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 63

Big Hostel

Sydney, Australia

The facilities were okay, but a bit shabby.. The location was fantastic. The internet connection was good in the early mornings, but not during the day or evening. Staff was very helpful.

Hotel Abanico

Seville, Spain

The Hotel Albanico is a real gem of a hotel. It is well situated within the city center. There are lots of tapas bars and coffee house in the immediate vicinity and is on a very lively street. But, once you are inside it is very quiet. The room I had was quite spacious and very clean. There is free coffee at all times, as well as wine and beer that can be purchased. I would recommend this hotel very hightly.

Casa Bombo

Granada, Spain

Has great potential, but needs more attention paid to the details. It seemed like it wasn't really finished. For example, there was a mirror in the room, but it had never been hung on the wall. The room was very spacious, but could have used a chair or something to make use of the space. The beds were comfortable. The location within the Albazin is lovely, but it is a challenge to get there with luggage especially in the rain. The staff are volunteers and very nice, but not real knowledgeable.

Hotel Alda Plaza Mayor

Salamanca, Spain

The hotel didn't really seem to have staff. When we checked, there was only the bartender and he, understandably had to perform his bartending duties, and didn't have time for questions. There really is not atmosphere to speak of, as there really isn't a front desk or common areas. The location was excellent though, and the rooms, were small, but adequate. The beds were very comfortable.

London House Hotel

I enjoyed my stay at the London House Hotel. It's best feature is it's location. The rooms are small, but clean. And, there are lots of restaurants and the Bayswater Tube Station withing a few short blocks. There was construction going on right outside my door, but I suppose that cant' be helped.

Hofgarten 1824

Dresden, Germany

The Hofgarten 1824 was a very nice place to spend a few days. The rooms are very clean as are the public areas. One thing I would suggest they do is make the directions for finding the place more clear on the website. It is quite close to the railway station, but getting to the actual address was a bit tricky.

Hotel Anna

Helsinki, Finland

The Hotel Anna is in an excellent location, about a 10 minute walk to the harbor and the main tourist section of Helsinki. The neighborhood is perfect. Small pedestrian only squares with restaurants and pubs. There is even a laundromat a couple of blocks away!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

The hostel was great. Lovely bar area, decent breakfast and very clean rooms. Would stay here again when in Copenhagen. Also, it is in a lovely part of the city.

Dear Judy - thank you for your nice comment. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. Thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed at the Van Gogh Hotel for three nights. It is adequate enough. Nothing special, except that it is in a good location and easy to find from the metro. There isn't much in terms of atmosphere though. And the common areas are a bit on the dirty side. I don't think I would recommend this place, although it really had nothing to do with the staff. Just kind of a sad place.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Le Lys d'Or

Brussels, Belgium

The rooms are excellent. Very large and full of light. Finding it was easy as it is literally ten steps from the metro stop, which also made it easy to get around the city.