Apa Kaba Home&Stay, Melaka, Malaysia
12th Mar 2013

Nice and cosy guesthouse, just outside the city. Peaceful, nice staff, great atmosphere. Fantastic for escaping the big cities for a moment. Loved it!

Red Palm, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10th Mar 2013

Nice hostel on a great location. The average age of the people staying here (at least during my stay) is a little higher than I'm used to, too bad for me. I love to stay with other (young) travelers and hang/go out together. The travelers during my stay were quite individualistic. Too bad. All in all, the hostel is nice and cosy.

EDU Hostel Jogja, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
4th Mar 2013

Nice hostel, great beds, very clean. It is a very big hostel though, with lots of big groups. This has a negative influence on the atmosphere. The groups can be pretty annoying. The room I got was by the way far away from the groups, so I could sleep perfectly. The roof terrace is great! Too bad there is no music, bar or entertainment up there.

Six Degrees, Jakarta, Indonesia
2nd Mar 2013

Fantastic hostel! Too bad I only spent one night there. Excellent facilities, great roof terrace! Love it!