2nd Jan 2014

It was one of the best hostel I've ever stayed people both working and staying there are lovely !! hostel is very clean and cozy !! when I check in the hostel one of staff Sara she gave me all information about Taipei. I had great time and highly recommended if you are looking for place to stay in Taipei !

Grandma Fun Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
31st Dec 2013

The hostel located very close to the station and night Market !!! easy to get to downtown. I really enjoy stay in Grandma's Fun Hostel !! staff Lauren is so lovely person very friendly and always helpful !! I definitly come back again !!

The Villa Backpackers Lodge, Picton, New Zealand
11th Feb 2013

very chill out hostel !! staff are very friendly wished stay few more nights longer !!

Ariki Backpackers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
7th Feb 2013

Its a very nice hostel room is vert clean and helpful staff I was staying mixed dorm at my first night and they offered me if I would like to move to femal dorm and put me to female dorm !! Bit far from nearest beaches but very close to bus stop so I def come back next time I go to NP

Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
3rd Feb 2013

I just stayed 1 night though I enjoyed my stay ! people are friendly and It is located center of downtown very convenient to go to everywhere !! also good place to stay for night out !! their tour desk is very convenient as well and very good I was going to go to Nelson they helped to book accommodation and tour and gave me tips about traveling NZ introduce me very useful and cheap Bus ticket which was really great deal very well knowledge staff !!

• Japan, Female, 18-24
5.4
20th Nov 2012

The location is great but I feel anconftable to stay there as there are so many people actually living there so makes u harder to talk to people if u wanna meet travelers I wouldn't recommend to stay there

• Japan, Female, 18-24
Pars Teatro hostel, Barcelona, Spain
14th Aug 2011

great location awesome people staff are very friendly and helpful had a great time