Eight Elephants Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

It was one of the best hostel I've ever stayed people both working and staying there are lovely !! hostel is very clean and cozy !! when I check in the hostel one of staff Sara she gave me all information about Taipei. I had great time and highly recommended if you are looking for place to stay in Taipei !

Grandma Fun Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

The hostel located very close to the station and night Market !!! easy to get to downtown. I really enjoy stay in Grandma's Fun Hostel !! staff Lauren is so lovely person very friendly and always helpful !! I definitly come back again !!

• 31st Dec 2013

The Villa Backpackers Lodge

Picton, New Zealand

very chill out hostel !! staff are very friendly wished stay few more nights longer !!

• 11th Feb 2013

Ariki Backpackers

New Plymouth, New Zealand

Its a very nice hostel room is vert clean and helpful staff I was staying mixed dorm at my first night and they offered me if I would like to move to femal dorm and put me to female dorm !! Bit far from nearest beaches but very close to bus stop so I def come back next time I go to NP

Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

I just stayed 1 night though I enjoyed my stay ! people are friendly and It is located center of downtown very convenient to go to everywhere !! also good place to stay for night out !! their tour desk is very convenient as well and very good I was going to go to Nelson they helped to book accommodation and tour and gave me tips about traveling NZ introduce me very useful and cheap Bus ticket which was really great deal !!!! very well knowledge staff !!

The location is great but I feel anconftable to stay there as there are so many people actually living there so makes u harder to talk to people if u wanna meet travelers I wouldn't recommend to stay there

• 20th Nov 2012

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

great location awesome people staff are very friendly and helpful had a great time

• 14th Aug 2011