Lahore Backpackers

Lahore, Pakistan

Hello Sajjad! Hello Imi! My stay was excellent! Thank you for giving me those TOURS. I felt a little out of place in Peshawar and Rawalpindi but my stay in Lahore was excellent. We should help Pakistan, particularly Lahore tourism because where Pakistan goes, the world goes too and you, Lahore Backpackers are a beacon of light. The warm and friendly people of Lahore are epitomized in your hostel Martin (Amir Sigh) cyclonetrading@gmail.com Belflower, California Ethnically from The Philippines

• 13th Mar 2014

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good. No bed bugs. I dont know why some keep complaining about bugs when there is none. They sun dry the mattress.In Asia lots of sunshine. I dont know maybe they brought it with them. Good place.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

thanks for your valuable comment, we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Thanks for your comment again, Fernloft KL Chinatown team

Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Thank you for your hospitality, Abdul and staff! I had a wonderful stay! Martin

• 13th Sep 2013

Good value for money.

• 13th Jun 2013

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Everything was okay except for my internet connection. It kept crashing while I was there. May 17-May 25. But they let me use their computer for free. But then, I really preferred to use my computer and phone.

• 19th May 2013

Patong Backpacker Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great staff. I enjoyed my stay and will come back. They were particularly helpful in tours and bus tickets at no extra cost if i bought them myself at the station or office.

• 10th Apr 2013

Very good.

• 23rd Oct 2011

Sawasdee Welcome Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed at room 110 on the second floor. Clean sheets. Clean room. nice place. When I took a bath in the common shower though I noticed the water would not drain out..turns out there was a lot of hair in the drain plug, maybe the housecleaning missed this out...but it was low season and I was the only one using the bathroom and the shower. The sink outside in the hallway drained slowly too....I complained to the reception to make the hotel aware and even better. Nice location!

• 10th Oct 2011