Turpan Dap Hostel

Turpan, China

I payed like $5 for a dorm bed what more can you ask for in Turpan? Its value for money and I thank my hosts for doing their best efforts in everything including the tour bookings--that made my stay really pleasant.

K2 Hostel

Kashgar, China

This is frontier land...and for the price Im paying which is so cheap and this is a backpackers transit point to Pakistan---I was well taken cared of.

Very good just maintain service.

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Fantastique...I wish China big cities could have more hostels like these.

Thank you very much Martin for always being so kind and so generous to us. *Warmest Hug*.

Lahore Backpackers

Lahore, Pakistan

Hello Sajjad! Hello Imi! My stay was excellent! Thank you for giving me those TOURS. I felt a little out of place in Peshawar and Rawalpindi but my stay in Lahore was excellent. We should help Pakistan, particularly Lahore tourism because where Pakistan goes, the world goes too and you, Lahore Backpackers are a beacon of light. The warm and friendly people of Lahore are epitomized in your hostel Martin (Amir Sigh) cyclonetrading@gmail.com Belflower, California Ethnically from The Philippines

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good. No bed bugs. I dont know why some keep complaining about bugs when there is none. They sun dry the mattress.In Asia lots of sunshine. I dont know maybe they brought it with them. Good place.

thanks for your valuable comment, we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Thanks for your comment again, Fernloft KL Chinatown team

Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Thank you for your hospitality, Abdul and staff! I had a wonderful stay! Martin

Good value for money.

Patong Backpacker Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great staff. I enjoyed my stay and will come back. They were particularly helpful in tours and bus tickets at no extra cost if i bought them myself at the station or office.

Very good.

Sawasdee Welcome Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed at room 110 on the second floor. Clean sheets. Clean room. nice place. When I took a bath in the common shower though I noticed the water would not drain out..turns out there was a lot of hair in the drain plug, maybe the housecleaning missed this out...but it was low season and I was the only one using the bathroom and the shower. The sink outside in the hallway drained slowly too....I complained to the reception to make the hotel aware and even better. Nice location!