Hostelworld.com
HostelBookers Logo

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Reviews: Anonymous



  • Anonymous
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
  • Novice Nomad
Garage Hostel, Sochi, Russia
5.4
8th Jul 2016

До моего приезда в GH мы с приятелем обсуждали, каково это, умирать в подводной лодке, чувствуя, как заканчивается воздух. Здесь я это испытала. Узкое тесное помещение без окон, с низким потолком и вентиляционными трубами. Мне вроде даже повезло, я была в комнате одна, тем не менее, кислород в ней стремительно заканчивался. Просыпаясь каждые 2 ч с пересохшими губами, я проветривала комнату дверью. Семья (персонал?), живущая в хостеле - матершинники и хамы, с очень назойливыми детьми.

    • 4.0Value For Money
    • 6.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 6.0Facilities
    • 4.0Staff
    • 2.0Atmosphere
    • 6.0Cleanliness
  • Anonymous
  • Russia, Couple, 25-30
  • Novice Nomad
Stay Inn Taksim Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10.0
24th Feb 2013

I loved this place. We had a room on the top floor with a small balcony, beautifully designed ceiling, clean toilet and so on. What I didn't like were the noisy crowds late in the evening (the kitchen is on the top floor too), but I kept telling myself I'm not 40 yet. Of course, it's not the hostel's fault. The rest was just great- the location, the staff, the atmosphere. Hope to stay there again.

    • 10.0Value For Money
    • 10.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 10.0Facilities
    • 10.0Staff
    • 10.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness
  • Anonymous
  • Russia, Couple, 25-30
  • Novice Nomad
Travellers House, Lisbon, Portugal
10.0
19th Feb 2013

Booked this hostel for our vacation in Portugal, but our visas were cancelled at the border. We were really shocked by the situation and sent an email explaining everything, showing the visa scans etc. The person I was talking to was really nice, but they still charged us the first night. Тhat's probably fine, since the hostel's policy is 3 days cancellation, but I was disappointed anyway. It's all about business. -40 euros added up to all the customs problems.

    • 10.0Value For Money
    • 10.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 10.0Facilities
    • 10.0Staff
    • 10.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our monthly Newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.