9th Oct 2013

Really loved this hostel although they could do with some new fans... Very very hot! You also have to pay $3 for your linen which I found very unusual and a bit unfair as you would expect that to be included in the price! Staff were brilliant and great atmosphere in the place, would happily go back!

Reef Backpackers, Cairns, Australia
4.9
15th Sep 2013

We checked in out if office hours (7.30pm) and when we rang the man who checked us in was very unhelpful. Although I had my booking reference details from hostelworld to show him, he said he couldn't find it and I should get on to them about my deposit! The next day however it was easily sorted by a lovely Canadian girl and the manager. The hostel is filthy, the kitchen disgusting. They ask you to have a 3 min shower yet they leak constantly so really it is irrelevant. It's cheap but yuk!

Home at The Mansion, Melbourne, Australia
7.7
17th Aug 2013

Good hostel but VERY cold in winter time. A little cliquey too- long termers stick together a bit but it is comfie and clean!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24