Reviews: Lexius

Location: Russia, Gender: Male, Age: 28

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Rather big hostel, but doesn't look overcrowded. Maybe not the cheapest one, but: all that modern hostel should have is present, staff is helpful, location in the city center... So, good choise if you're looking for a place to stay in Stockholm for a few days.

Good choice if you prefer a quiet place for rest. Hostel located not far from metro station, so you'll easyly get to any part of Moscow. There is 24/7 supermarket in the backyard where you can buy some food.

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

First of all a few drawbacks: - though I made booking via hostelworld there weren't any beds available in room I chose - prices in fact were higher than announced on hostelworld - the girl on reception was more chatting in her iPhone than talking to me - there weren't any free lockers in my room - there were a few "doesn't work" signs around (on one of the toilets, the showers etc) - looks like a curse xD But anyway, it was ok to stay there, the staff was friendly and finally I got all I need.

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Good location. Very helpful and friendly staff (though they didn't understand Russian). A bit not so comfortable "bathroom" on the 1st floor. A bar by the windows that can be noisy at nights. But anyway - good hostel to stay at for a few nights.

Very helpfull and friendly staff, good location... clean and cozy, it simply has all that you may need. I definetely will stay there next time.

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

There wasn't air conditioner so we had to keep windows open all the time, but it was very noisy at nights because of it. Cooler with water would be nice thing to set as well. One more drawback - smokers right in front of the entrance, so you have to breath this while talking to the staff on reception for example. Everything else was ok.