Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I have ever stayed! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is a great place to meet new people. There are plenty of activities organized - walking tours, BBQ, Portuguese dinner, pub crawl. I highly recommend the BBQ. Location is perfect! I would definitely stay there again when in Lisbon.

• 18th Apr 2014

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

The hotel is in a location which is well connected to the city centre. It was clean and the room was very spacious. The host, Angela, was very friendly and welcoming.

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Bulgaria

Dear Yordana Thanks for your nice comment and stayed in here. I would like to say congratulations for you got degree and hope that you and your parents will come to Milan again Looking forward see you next time Best regards Angela

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

Amazing place, really authentic atmosphere and absolutely beautiful decoration. Very clean! Breakfast was great! The only slight problem was that it was hard to find. I would definitely stay there again.

• 15th Nov 2013

Pensione Giamaica

Rome, Italy

The place was very clean and the room was spacious. We had our sheets changed every day which was a nice surprise. The owner of the hostel was very helpful whenever we had any enquiries. I would definitely stay in this hostel again if visiting Rome. It's a good value for money!

• 23rd Apr 2013

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

Good value for money. I would definitely stay there when visiting Florence again.

Bed & Breakfast a Bologna

Bologna, Italy

We were very satisfied with our stay there. Location is very good, the room and the bathroom were very clean. I would definitely stay there again.

• 19th Apr 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The best hostel I have ever stayed in Europe! Location is perfect, staff is really helpful!

• 25th Oct 2012

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel has a good atmosphere but it's weakest point is its location. Even though the metro is convenient the hostel is too far from the main attractions. The staff was very helpful at the beginning. However, when I had to check out and get my key deposit there was no one available even though they were supposed to be at their working place. This was very disappointing.

• 30th Jun 2011