Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Superb hostel. I had a great time there. The bathrooms are super clean and there are plenty for the size of the room. The roof bar has a perfect atmosphere and it's very easy to meet people. The staff are all welcoming, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely come back!

• 24th May 2014

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Having stayed at over 100 hostels in the past couple of years I have to say this is my favourite. As a result I have now visited 3 times and fully intend to stay again. The whole staff team make you feel like a family and you will love them all! The big family dinners every night are a wonderful way to meet people and you'll never be alone at Hostel One Paralelo.

• 24th Mar 2014

Pans Place Guesthouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

• 30th Oct 2012

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel I've ever been to, and the best hostel I'll ever go to! Simply amazing. We had such a great time and all the guys that worked there became friends. The entire place had a great vibe thanks to Valerio and Angel who made it feel like a big family. The meals on an evening made it super easy to meet everyone and we would all go out together, speaking of which If Angel takes you to the shot bar get the El Muerto...! Thanks guys! Tom & Jonny