Reviews: carolynthe

Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Dynamic Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

I appreciate the help and time dedicated to upkeeping the space that creates such a wonderful experience. I loved the apartment, it was bright and clean, felt like a heartwarming home. Location was great, only 2-3 minutes away from the nearest station.

Rainbow Wave Surfing Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

Great place to be in Kenting! Super near the bus station Heng Chun that will take you to either KaoHsiung or Kenting. Staff were super friendly too!! :D

Now Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

Super! I love the design of the hostel, the rooms, the beds, toilets and lounge area. Everything was clean and very sufficient in its cosy way. Staff were great, friendly and very helpful.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Location was fantastic! Hostel is conveniently located near the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque, only 5min away. I love spending time in the hostel, and having breakfast is definitely my favourite activity of the day. Cheers Hostel also has a rooftop bar that is just a superb place to hangout. Above all, all of the working staff at the hostel were awesome, funny and friendly. (: i felt very welcome and well received.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Syok @ Chulia Hostel

Penang, Malaysia

I love the the concept and artworks going around in the hostel. Everything was so beautifully created, it makes the stay very relaxing and enjoyable. Even staying in the lounge is a tempting idea (: Well location, good walk to great attractions around the area.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Although I only managed to stay for a day, I really loved the hostel. Design was extremely nice in a contemporary way. Loads of extended areas for guests to hangout and beautiful service provided by cheerful staff. I'd love to visit again.

Wonderful space management, lovely rooms.

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Excellent. abit of walking from the central town but still awesome. Great ambience within the hostel, happy staff, brilliant rooms and facilities provided for.

Lovely environment, with a cosy bar and warm hostel. Friendliest team of staff, personable and helpful. You'll definitely find yourself drowning in the good hospitality of the staff. Get to know them! Daniel, Albert, Elliot, Luka, Martina, Daisy and more! Brilliant location, just 5minutes away from most attractions. Best and affordable price for the greatest package! Come! (:

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

I felt like i belonged to the big family, all housed under one roof. A very homely atmosphere the moment i stepped in. Awesome environment, friendly and comfortable, fun people, all sincere, helpful and harmonious! Simple, clean and well-organised, with a space for everybody. I really enjoyed my stay in The Meeting Place. I missed everybody the moment i left the hostel.