Ca' dei Fuseri

Venice, Italy

Great place to stay in Venice. Perfect location and a pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel.

Hotel Monopole

Milan, Italy

Stayed here one night just to be close to the train station. It's nothing special but certainly one of the nicer hotels close to the station. Would recommend if you're just passing through

Soggiorno Comfort

Rome, Italy

Would have preferred a double bed that wasn't just two singles pushed together. That was annoying. But everything else about the hotel was fine.

The Best Hotel

Milan, Italy

Hotel Casa Lea

Florence, Italy

Place was nice but nothing too special. Clean, comfortable but a bit of a long walk to the main attractions and sites.

Heathrow Lodge

Good place to stay between flights from Heathrow. Make sure you deal with the more experienced receptionist because the new guy still needs some practice. Rooms aren't anything special but sufficient for a very short stay. Breakfast is a little pricey but decent.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Generally a good hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. There are so many beds in the rooms though and absolutely no space for anything or anyone. But it's very very close to the train station and i was only there for one night so it was perfect for what I wanted.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Greatest hostel in Europe. Hotel standards and quality. Clean, comfortable and a great place to stay. Staff handled all my problems very efficiently and satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was terrible! Unclean to the point of ridiculousness. My food was eaten by rodents. I got bed bugs. It was just insane how terrible this place was. I will say that the staff were good at compensating for my terrible experience however they didn't seem surprised. I would never ever stay with this establishment again.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Loved this hostel! Had a great time and met some great people. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Rooms were great. Have safes in the room, has a kitchen, everything you need is at this hostel. Couldn't recommend it more highly!

Cinque Terre, Italy

Riomaggiore is a great town to stay in to see Cinque Terre. I loved that this hostel had a kitchen. There are little supermarkets nearby so it made eating cheap. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Bathrooms were great. Staff are a little abrupt but not so bad I guess. The only thing that I didn't like about the place was no internet. At all! Not even to buy. Overall I wouldn't object to staying here again.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

This is the perfect hostel to stay at in Venice. It has a great location - it is easy to get to everything and there are lots of convenient shops nearby. It was very clean and very quiet. Perfect for experiencing the true wonder of Venice. I would definitely recommend staying here!