Dioskouros

Casa Grande Surf Hostel

Tenerife, Spain

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Home Hostel is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff is amazing! They have the most comfortable beds, and the atmosphere is unbeatable! Not to mention, the dinners that Mamma cooks are fantastic! I had Mamma's dinner every night I stayed in the hostel, and I was never disappointed... she even had me eating foods I typically "hate"!

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Isaacs Hostel has a great atmosphere- both with the staff and the common areas where it is very easy to meet lots of people. It was a great hostel to stay in, and I would recommend it for it's location as well... not right downtown, but within just a few minutes of key attractions.

Thank you kindly !

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel had a great atmosphere! It was very easy to meet new people and make friends! They have a great staff, and I would definitely recommend staying here!

• 9th Aug 2013

The staff is absolutely amazing!

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

This was my first time staying in a hostel. Other than being assigned to a different room 15 minutes after we had already been assigned to what we thought our room was, and then being assigned a room with a couple who obviously did not want to share a room (and who made the stay a bit awkward), it was a decent experience. This definitely is not the nicest of hostels, but a decent, cheap place to stay.