Location Indonesia, Gender Female, Age 45

U & I Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
15th May 2013

We had a nice room for two instead of four persons, and a private bathroom, we were thankful for this upgrade, but we found out that there was no standby staff in the office that we couldn't ask for any information or help. There was no free drinking water in the kitchen either. Other than those two, everything was okay.

Zen Backpackers, Busan, South Korea
11th May 2013

We were very pleased staying in Zen's Backpacker, many thanks to June's helpful informations, we could explore more of Busan and we could manage to visit Spaland.

Backpackers in Jeju City Center, Jeju Island, South Korea
9th May 2013

We enjoy our stay in the hostel, Mr. June gave us a lot of information that we could manage our itinerary more wisely, as a result all of important places could be visited and I could have some extra time to visit Spa Land. But the location of the hostel from Seomyeong Station Exit 7 is a bit far if you take a big and heavy luggage, because it needs 20 mins by walking (or 30 mins if you take luggage), I suggest you to have a taxi.

This is not a review for Backpackers in Jeju

Hongdae Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
6th May 2013

My room was spacious although I have to share with 5 room-mates (my room was 8 beds female dorm), I was quite satisfied with all facilities, my only complaint is they don't have common room, they just have an office and tell us to have our breakfast in their office, so we never wanted to go inside their office just to have our breakfast.

Thank you so much for having stayed here at Hongdae guesthouse. and thank you for the review! I have decided few weeks ago our office to move into another flat ( only next door ) to change furniture and make common are seperately inside our office. minium area for office and maxium area for guests ! thank you again.

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
9.3
8th Sep 2011

It will be very convenient if the hostel has an elevator for the guests because my room was at the third floor (actually the fifth floor if counted from the lobby)! I feel very exhausted to carry my only luggage to get into my room.

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2011

The hostel was good enough to stay, it provides free breakfast, elevator for the guests, and the location is very good (near public trams, buses to Monaco and Eze Village and the beach).