Location: Norway,

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

This is a party hostel! Very young and with a great atmosphere, if you like partying and loud music. There's zebras and a lot of colors everywhere, very fun. Good kitchen, with two ovens, but just one fridge. I would definetly stay here again. But, during summer, I can imagine that the 16 people dorms will be super warm. Keep that in mind.

Bamboo Eco Hostel

Turin, Italy

A bit far away from things, but the buss goes frequently and it's not really a problem. You can also walk, it takes about 20-25 minutes to get to the city centre. The hostel is very nice, good bathrooms but bring sandals to wear, it tends to get a bit wet like all other hostel basthrooms. The breakfast is good, and the kitchen is nice.

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Beautiful hostel, brand new it seems and with very helpfull staff, clean rooms and a really good kitchen. A bit out of the way, but not very far. Stay here and enjoy Genova!

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

This is the first hostel where I've not felt welcomed in at all. The staff is NOT friendly, they didnt make the beds for new guest untill late and people had to ask for it several times, they do not read emails you send in advance. Location is good, but with a lot of stairs (but that's expected in a city built on hills, I enjoyed my little work out's back to the dorm). Its ok to stay, but dont expect to much. There's hardly any wifi in Cinque Terre either ;)

European Rooms

Parma, Italy

Nice location even though its on the other side of the city centre. It takes you 10 minutes to walk to the city centre, and 5 minutes to the train station. Perfect! The hostel is ok, very small and you feel like you're really living on top of the other guests (and staff). Good value for money, and cheap!

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

Good hostel to stay at. But the staff was never around, not that it was a problem. The kitchens are good with most of the things you need. Common area is good, easy to talk to oher travellers.

Loved it, just what I needed when I got a bit tired of the city life. The Farmhouse is amazing, beautiful and with the nature around so breathtaking that you'll never want to leave. I really enjoyed my stay, good kitchen, clean rooms and a bunch of animals to cuddle with. It's easy to travel around Perugia and other cities near by too since the bus stops at the train station.

Ostello di Perugia centro

Perugia, Italy

My stay here was great! I loved getting away from the cities and just relax on the farm with a bunch of animals. The staff is friendly and they can help you with a lot, especially if you want to do some tours, they have done great opportunities like horse riding, beer, wine and/ or chocolate tasting. Go, enjoy and say hi to the donkeys for me!

David Inn

Florence, Italy

Superkoselig hostell med perfekt beliggenhet, lett på finne fra togstasjonen og gåavstand til alt! Nadia er ganske typisk italiensk og full av liv, og hun kan fortelle deg hvor du bør gå for å se akkurat det du vil eller for å rekke innom det viktigste. De andre som jobber der er også utrolig hjelpsomme og sier aldri nei til en prat. Rommene er fine, sengene gode og kjøkkent har det du trenger. Perfekt sted å bo dersom du er i byen, jeg bodde her i 8 netter. Tommel opp!

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Perfect location, easy access to Termini and the sites. The rooms are good, and the bathrooms are clean. Nothing bad, this hostel has everything you need while staying in Rome.

Great place! The location is amazing, really hard to believe that this is a hostel. Oh, the view! Its worth it, just for the view people. Shaun is really nice and took us to places each night, we went to the hot springs and to so many great restaurants. The kitchen was amazing, the common area and the outside as well. This is definitely the hostel to stay at in Ischia. Once you get there, you'll never want to leave!

Naples Pizza Hostel

Naples, Italy

I loved staying here. The location is great, the place is just what you need and the staff is friendly (Alessandro can recommend things to do in Napes that will keep you busy for a month if you ask for it!) We went out for dinner (guests and some of the staff) and they showed us the local places to go. The wifi is only available in the common area, but that's really not an issue. Stay here, meet some awesome people and see the beautiful city!

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

Great place, excellent staff and perfect location. Booked a dorm, got a two bed room with another traveller. It was perfect. Clean and easy access to everything. And it's located in Atrani, near a super nice square with great places to eat and drink. You will not regret staying here.

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very Nice, really enjoyed Our stay. great staff and Nice rooms. Easy Access to the sub and by bike as well.

• 11th Jul 2013

Stop Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

We just stayed one nigth and it was ok. Not much to do, but we did´t expect it either. An ok hostel with good location, just a short walk to the bus station and easy access to the bus up to the falls.

• 10th Jan 2012

The Orange House

Goa, India

We thought is was in fact excellent to stay at the Orange House. They were so friendly to us, and showed good service. Its very cheap to stay there, and you get so much in return. The rooms were comfortable and clean and big. We just spent our whole time there with a big smile on our faces. The couple that runs it are so welcoming and helpful. They can give you instructions on where to go, and give you advise on how to get around. We really enjoyed our stay there, and we miss it already!

• 16th Dec 2011