Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 46

Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
10th Aug 2014

I really loved this place. The Internet worked most of the time - even if with interruptions - in our room in the ground floor it also worked. You will always find a place where to take a seat and read or surf, in the breakfast area there are even sockets for your laptop. They offer fine filtered water, you can always get some and the breakfast tea is also prepared with it! Great shower in adjacent bathroom. Too noisy in the evenings in the public area, people getting drunk..

Dublin International (YHA), Dublin, Ireland
6th Aug 2014

I loved this place a lot and I recommend it. Very lovely, you can always find a comfy sofa to read a book! Unfortunately, the Internet never worked. The staff kept promising from day to day that it is going to work soon. What I also did not like was the fact that you had to press all the time to make the water run, in the showers, at the sinks. Once you let go, the water would stops running at once! The beds are very comfy! But they use tap water to make the breakfast tea ..

Many thanks for your comments, We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel. During your stay we were experiencing technical issues with our WIFI connection which was beyond our control, this has since been rectified. Should you return to DUblin we would be happy to look after you again. Best regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel.

Hostel Freedom Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
1st Jun 2014

Das Zimmer in dem ich untergebracht war, hatte ein großes Fenster, sehr angenehm bei der Hitze, die in Marrakesch im Juni bereits herrscht! Ich hab mich sehr wohl gefühlt, es gibt einen sehr gemütlichen Gemeinschaftsraum, da hatte ich viele nette Gespräche! Ab morgen bin ich nochmal zwei Nächte dort und ich freu mich schon darauf!

SleepCheapHostel, Berlin, Germany
11th May 2014

Ich war im Hinterhaus untergebracht, Toilette, Waschbecken ganz neu, schön gefliest, großer Spiegel, Zimmer sehr sauber, frisch gestrichen, sehr angenehm!

Hipotel Belgrand, Paris, France
12th Feb 2014

Wir waren sehr positiv überrascht! Sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet und gestrichen, sehr sauber. Im Bad gab es einen Fön (wie im Schwimmbad) und im Zimmer gab es sogar einen Wasserkocher. Das ist mehr, also man erwartet. Man konnte die Heizung direkt regeln, daher konnten wir am Abend als wir zurückkehrten gut einheizen, dasselbe am Morgen und über Nacht runterdrehen. Die Betten waren außerdem sehr bequem. Danke für den sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt!

Aivengo Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5th Aug 2013

Die Decken sollten wirklich Bezüge haben! Die Decken werden ja wohl nicht jedes Mal gewaschen. Der Fußboden müsste öfter gereinigt werden. Als wir ankamen, war er sehr schmutzig. Die integrierte Küche war super, leider hat der Herd aber nicht funktioniert. Es gab zwar eine Mikrowelle, benutze ich aber nicht aus gesundheitlichen Gründen. Das Bad war sehr sauber!

Guesthouse Chapitre, Marseille, France
7th Jun 2013

We had a great stay here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. At our arrival, we got a little briefing on what to see and do at Marseille. We were in a room for two, shared bathroom and kitchen. It was very comfortable and clean. The appartment has new windows, you hear no noise from the streat when they are closed! I want to return to this place! Thank you!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
The Midland Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
23rd Sep 2012

I love this hostel! The living-room and the kitchen are so comfortable, the beds too. I was again here after my vacation at the Black Sea and I got my towel back that I had forgotten. It was placed in the living-room beside one of the sofas - how caring! Thank you, I will be back next summer :-)

Eol777 Hostel, Constanta, Romania
18th Sep 2012

5 minutes to the beach, the staff was great, very helpful, I met a lot of wonderful people there, was practicing all my languages (English, German, Romanian, French, Spanish). You can prepare your own food, on the other hand, food is extremely cheap in Constanta! There is also a vegan restaurant "Casa vegetariana" quite close to the hostel.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
The Midland Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
16th Sep 2012

This hostel is pleasant! The staff is very friendly, there is living-room with comfortable sofas, a big kitchen and a balcony. I felt like being together with old friends :-)

Byzanthin Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
19th Mar 2012

I really loved this hostel. It is very clean and it has everything you need: hot running water with strong pressure as much as you want, fast internet and a comfortable bed. I also cooked there, they have a big fridge and the entire house was very well heated! Next time I will go again to this hostel, for sure!