Reviews: daz_woody2829

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Of the many hostels ive stayed all over europe, there is no better than Greg&Toms beer house! The staff are the most amazing people, so friendly and helpful. Not to mention beautiful! (patryk ;) It is located on Krakows main street, close to everything you need. All tours are easily booked from reception, plus the free dinner provided everynight for hostel guests is amazing every single time. The pub crawls are my favourite ever! I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough to any traveler :)

• 19th Mar 2014

Thanks Dazz! You just simply should reconsider combing back, we miss you heaps here! And remember, you are always more than welcome to visit us again! Hope to see you and Danno soon! Cheers!

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Fantastic Hostel! We stayed here for the beginning of our morocco trip, the hostel is a great place to be while escaping the intense heat of the Moroccan summer. The staff were all very friendly and Ali is awesome! Very helpful with whatever you need. We left and went on a Sahara tour, organised through the hostel, and have come back to finish our trip here also. They've all brand new beds and great clean bathrooms and showers. We highly recommend staying here and hope you enjoy it as we did

• 18th Jul 2013

Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I absolutely loved this hostel. The staff were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. The food was great, every time and I would highly recommend it to travelers wanting to meet new friends over a beer and shisha. 10/10

• 14th May 2013