Location: France, Age: 32

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Definitely the place to go in Hanoi! David and Lilly welcomed me very warmly. They -and the rest of the staff of course- are very friendly and helped me a lot. They made my stay in Hanoi very comfortable. I recommend this place!

Namdo Hostel

Gwangju, South Korea

Mr Park is the most helpful and friendly person I have met along my trip! Very nice hostel, good facilities, good atmosphere - feels like home! Lots of good information about the places to visit, restaurants, etc. Gwangju and the near abouts are famous for food and that reputation is not usurped! I had the best food of my trip there. Make sure to ask Mr Park about food, he will surely give you the best advice!

Bong House

Seoul, South Korea

Thanks Mr Bong and Mindji ! We had a great time in Seoul. Keep up the good work!

Soye Hostel

Weihai, China

If you want to visit Weihai, Soye hostel is the place to be! very friendly staff and people over there!

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Very nice hostel, located in a peaceful and lovely alley... don't miss the dumpling party on friday night! :)

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Thank you Bobby for everything! UB Guesthouse is a good place to stay in Ulaan Baator!

Nerpa Backpackers

Irkutsk, Russia

Great stay at Nerpa Backpackers, the staff is welcoming and helpful!

Indie Hostel

Yekaterinburg, Russia

I enjoyed my stay in Indie hostel. Small but comfortable, clean and well-equipped. Polina is welcoming and helpful.

Thank you! Indie Hostel is pleased by your review :)

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Auberge vivement recommandée, le personnel est accueillant et très sympathique. Facile d'accès depuis la gare ferroviaire ou routière. A qq minutes a pied du centre de Riga. Les locaux sont en très bon état, cuisine et salle commune agréables a utiliser. Bonne ambiance pendant mon séjour!

Hostelgate B'n'B