Reviews: Craiguana

• Craiguana
  • Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
4.9
16th Apr 2013

BED BUGS! Stayed here two nights. Was told by a girl in the room about being bitten, found them later that night. Never saw the sheets changed as well. Just wiped and then made the bed. They lost some of our laundry. Charged us still. Charged to leave bags in lobby after checkout. The hostel itself would have been decent if it wasn't for these bumps within our stay. Won't be going back.

• Craiguana
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
Volver Beach Hostel, Gran Canaria, Spain
26th Mar 2013

Had a friend stay here over a year ago. Raved and raved about it and how much fun she had. So me and my travel buddy decided to check it out and we weren't let down at all. Spent 10 days here. The hostel was fantastic. Met the greatest people. The staff were personable and very helpful. Rooms were comfortable. Small kitchen, but nothing I was gonna kick and scream about. Still made great meals with everyone. I would go back again. Thanks guys! -Craig and Jocelyn (Canada) :)