This is the second time I stayed here and again really enjoyed my time. Great place! Hope to visit again.

• 29th Jul 2014

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Riverside Palace Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This hostel was great. They arranged tours for us and they were great. The only suggestion I would say is that to provide the itinery of the tour as we were unsure of which hotel to be transferred to or which boat to get on and at times this caused confusion. Big thanks to Ha, he was amazing!

• 1st Feb 2014

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

• 7th Jul 2013

Sunny Sitges Flat

Sitges, Spain

A great place to stay. The only thing was in the double bedroom, considering it was the deluxe room, it needs to be made known that the bed is a fold out rather than a double, it wasn't that comfortable, no problem but not what you're expecting in a 'deluxe' room. It also needs a mirror and a rubbish bin in the room so you don't have to keep going out. Other than that it was fine.

• 2nd Jul 2013

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Awesome hostel. The location itself would make me return. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. They organised a tour for us for a great price even though it wasn't peak season.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was a great place to stay! The staff were fantastic, especially considering we told them the wrong time and they waited at the bus station for over 3hours for us but they were so gracious and welcoming. Thanks guys! Very cosy and warm place. If ever in Mostar, I will definitely stay here again.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was an awesome place to stay in. There were so many travellers coming and going and it was never boring. The staff were great in every aspect, from helping with future trips to giving decent local advice. Azra (sorry if spelt wrong) was especially great in all of these areas. Loved the welcoming rakia shot :) Definitely wanna come back here!

Rock Valley Pension was a great place to stay. The staff were all wonderful, and the bonus was how warm the place was because I have heard stories of just how cold Cappadocia accommodation can be in winter. The breakfasts were amazing. What I really appreciated was how Kemal went out of his way to sort out tours for us even though it wasn't the exact organised tour. The mates I was with don't usually stay in hostels but after this experience they're much more open to the idea.

• 28th Dec 2012

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Gondola Apartments & Suites

Bansko, Bulgaria

We really enjoyed our stay at Gondola Apartments and Suites. The manager was lovely and helped us with anything we needed. The room was very spacious and excellent value for money.

• 24th Jan 2012