Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Tallinn is an amazing city and the staff at the Monk's Bunk is awesome. They have a passion for the city and are extremely knowledgable.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Check in took a bit long but otherwise this place is awesome and the staff is wonderful. Lia is the best; loved chatting with her.. I had a great stay..

Generator Hostel London

The common areas are good to hangout and chill in after a long day but overall this place is an overpriced dump. Location is great and I guess this is where the sticker shock comes in. I wouldn't stay here again ever again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did you not enjoy your overall stay with us at the hostel. Perhaps you would like to email me more details about your stay and see what can be improve: alejandro.serp@generatorhostels.com. I will be more than happy to chat with you about what made your stay such a bad one. Once again, I would like to apologize and hope that you did manage to enjoy what London has to offer. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor