Reviews: AbeLora

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Simply an amazing hostel with wonderful staff; will definitely recommend and return

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Great place to stay; will definitely recommend!

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is perfectly located and is very clean and tidy. The service is wonderful and I felt welcomed. The showers bring so small is my only issue but I realize there are constraints due to it being in old town. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to anyone looking for a hostel in Dubrovnik.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Where to begin? The Split Guesthouse is not just a place to stay; it's so much more than that. It's a place to call home while in Split as you meet life long friends and extended family. That's what it felt like for me during my stay there. Josko and his wife make a great team and you can tell they enjoy doing what they do and are enjoying life. They are wonderful people and I will be visiting them again.

Generator Hostel London

I stayed here during the Olympics and I was very unimpressed. This time with the remodeling and upgrades fine, the place looks and is great. Good job.

Hello! Thank you so much for writing your review after your stay with us at Generator London. It is super to hear from you and we really appreciate your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes, Courtney – Guest Relations.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Another great stay at a perfectly located place. I'll be coming back again!!

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Tallinn is an amazing city and the staff at the Monk's Bunk is awesome. They have a passion for the city and are extremely knowledgable.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Check in took a bit long but otherwise this place is awesome and the staff is wonderful. Lia is the best; loved chatting with her.. I had a great stay..

Generator Hostel London

The common areas are good to hangout and chill in after a long day but overall this place is an overpriced dump. Location is great and I guess this is where the sticker shock comes in. I wouldn't stay here again ever again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did you not enjoy your overall stay with us at the hostel. Perhaps you would like to email me more details about your stay and see what can be improve: alejandro.serp@generatorhostels.com. I will be more than happy to chat with you about what made your stay such a bad one. Once again, I would like to apologize and hope that you did manage to enjoy what London has to offer. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor