Reviews: sandersh

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Awesome place - clean rooms with AC/fans (pick the AC if you have the choice), mosquito nets and lockers. Strong, free WiFi too. Kikie and Marco are brilliant - ask them questions, because they know everything! And if Kikie hosts a BBQ while you are there, GO! I'll be back :)

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Loved this place overall. Excellemt location, excellent staff, yummy breakfast, and free baggage storage! However, a couple of negatives: I have never stayed in a room that did not have a trash bin or a mirror, both of which are necessary for contact lense wearers like myself, and both of which my female dorm here was lacking... and on my second day, my sheets were replaced with new sheets that were dirty and had blood stains on them! Eww..

2W Cafe & Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Cute place! Good location, on a street with lots of shopping and options for food and massages, and close enough to everything in town to walk; helpful staff; good breakfast, but only available when certain staff members are around; as others have said, the rooms are SMALL, but most nights my dorm room was not full so it was manageable. The lady who cleans the rooms is lovely!

Wow how nice of you Heather !! Thank you for a very beautiful review krub, hope that we can have a chance to serve you again in the future. We will improve many things during this low season to make our guests more convenience and comfortable. Thank you again :))

EDU Hostel Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Great modern dorm rooms, helpful staff with decent prices on tours, delicious food (though overpriced, except the included breakfast), awesome common room, unbeatable room rates, walking distance to everything...the only negative that I can think of is that the WiFi is only in the lobby. That was annoying...but would definitely stay again!

Hunny Hostel Bandung

Bandung, Indonesia

Melbourne Central YHA

Melbourne, Australia

Great location near Southern Cross and basically across the street from the Aquarium, average staff and rooms, but fabulous showers (though not enough of them). Pretty standard YHA. Would stay again.

The Maze Backpackers

Wake Up! Sydney Central

The Maze Backpackers

Sydney Central YHA

Sydney, Australia

Ended up staying way longer than I had intended, and I'm going back next week! Clean rooms, awesome staff, perfect location. Love this place!

Brisbane City YHA

Brisbane, Australia

Great stay, as usual! I love this place - clean rooms, helpful staff, good bathrooms with great showers, love the food at Drifters...the only problem I've ever had is my card deactivating itself, but the staff member at the front desk always fixes it in 30 seconds, so no worries! Will stay again!

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

I was really impressed with this hostel - it's a bit pricier, but it is the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Plus: super clean, comfy beds, great bathrooms, super location, helpful staff. Minus: expensive internet, pricier rooms. Will definitely stay again, for the location alone!

Had a great stay! Big lockers, comfy beds, fabulous staff, brilliant location...the only minus I can think of is the breakfast (only toast and cereal), but it's free so I guess I can't complain! Would stay again, and will definitely recommend!

Steffi┬┤s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Had a great time here! Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, good breakfast (not included), cute decorations and plants everywhere. Would have liked to have seen a few more showers on our floor because we had a bit of a wait, but otherwise, no complaints!

• 11th May 2012

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

I love this place, and would definitely recommend it. Perfect location -- literally right outside the door of the main train station -- friendly staff, locked and monitored luggage room, locked front door (have to get buzzed into the building; 24-hour reception), spotless bedrooms (keep in mind - no lockers in 4-bed dorm; not sure about the others), free pasta dinner, buffet breakfast AND gummi bears at reception. Will definitely stay here again.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had a great time here. I'm very sensitive to smoke, but I didn't have much trouble - my room was on the top floor however, so that could be why. Pretty relaxed environment, big rooms, comfy beds. Only little annoying thing - the lockers under the beds squeak a LOT, so it's easy to wake up your roommates!

Thanks for letting us know. We will lube them up! See you around next time!