Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Pros: Homemade breakfast + free (donation based) yoga! The atmosphere was so relaxing. I loved the privacy that the beds offered also. And private outlets! Cons: Wifi only worked in the cafe which makes it impossible to Skype since the cafe is usually filled with guests and outsiders coming in. The staff leaves at 10pm, leaving the guests alone. Every night I was woken up to the doorbell and pounding on the door of someone who's plane arrived late or had gotten lost. Very uncomfortable.

Astor Hyde Park

Pros: VERY clean, beautiful house, great location and amazing staff! Cons: lack of outlets -- 4 for a room of 10! the breakfast can't really be called a breakfast...rolls and cereal Guests have to wash their own dishes after breakfast...which is okay except when some just rinse them off or don't wash them well at all

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place to stay! A little on the pricier side but definitely worth it. There are organized things every night. I LOVED Cocomama! However, do NOT do the pub crawl! It is way too expensive for how horrible the bars are. The people in charge of the pub crawl are so rude.

Dear Irma, thank you for leaving us a review! We're sorry to hear you did not like the pub crawl. The pub crawl is not organised by Cocomama, but we work with the Ultimate Party pub crawl and our guests usually have a great time on them. We will pass on your comments to them however, as the staff are generally very nice. Although the bars may be a bit cheesy we do think the pubcrawl is overall good value with lots of free drinks and a good way to have fun on otherwise quiet weeknights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Cocomama nevertheless and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Cheers, Lotje

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Chillout Cengo

Istanbul, Turkey

I can't say enough GREAT things about the Chill Out Cengo! Not only was the location excellent, the cost low, the staff amazing but it played a huge part in one of the best nights of my life! The atmosphere was so laid-back and soon all the guests became best friends. I would give anything to stay here again!