• Belgium, Male, 31-40
Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
2nd May 2014

I am normally not a negative person, and rarely leave a comment after my visit to a place. I'll sum up my remarks and you'll judge yourself: - One key for a room of 6 people. - Very small showers and toilets - no Wifi, you have to pay 3€ for 2 hours, 5 for 4 hours(not in the rooms, only at the hall/reception) - Lights are switched of at the hall/reception at 10PM - groups of sometimes 50 to 80 persons come to the hostel. Feeling of a train station. - No room service. Never again!

YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, as we pretend "FOR a 5 STARS PALACE, 24H ROOM SERVICE, THE SILENCE OF A CHURCH : FORGET US" 1/ As you wrote, up class for the same price in a room of 6 people instead of a dorm of 10. How can you complain ! 2/ Please read what you rent, THE BEST LOCATED YOUTH HOSTEL 2 min' away from LOUVRE MUSEUM, Wi-Fi in the lobby since 0.80 Euros per hour, or FREE WI-FI in our bar at the corner of the Hostel.

• Morocco, Male, 31-40
Mama Brasil Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
8th Mar 2014

I've spent a great moment in this Hostel. Friendly Staff. Good service, spontaneous people. You feel like home and in a city like Sau Paulo you feel absolutely in holiday with an outside bar and cosy atmosphere! To suggest absolutely.