Atlantic Point Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
21st Jul 2017

Amazing place with all facilities (more) than needed. Great Stuff. Helpfull and friendly. Perfect location. Many activities... They take your remarks into consideration if there are any. THE place to be. Thanks from the Belgian browny guy 😉

Curiocity Durban, Durban, South Africa
17th Jul 2017

Nice place. Very nice And helpful stuff.

Sondzela Backpackers, Malkerns, Swaziland
6.9
15th Jul 2017

Nice place in the middle of the nature. Stuff not that nice. The woman at the reception she doesn't know nothing about managing a hostel. 50 Rands for 100mb Wifi. I loved the nature but the hostel not that convinced.

Old Vic Travellers Inn, Nelspruit, South Africa
8.0
14th Jul 2017

Nice place. Friendly familly who is owning the place. Nothing to say but Wifi 50R extra and a bit difficult to find.

Kruger Inn Backpackers, Kruger Park, South Africa
6.9
11th Jul 2017

Basic place but practical to go to Kruger Parc. Nothing more. Wifi not free.

Lebo's Soweto Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
10th Jul 2017

Stuff is nice especially one of the managers. (Her name means love). I asked to call Uber for me nobody could help me. I had to use my Belgian number. Some stuff at the reception are very slow and lot of time consuming. Luck of experience i guess. But the place is absolutely wonderful. Nothing to say. Enjoyed my 4 hours biking through Soweto. TIP: If u want not to be with 25 people... don't take 2hours. we did 100m together was a hell. 4 hours we were 2 and we could approach people.

Urban BackPackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
5.1
7th Jul 2017

Really sorry for the stuff who was very helpful. But to be honnest I didn't like the place nor the neighberhood. Wifi very very bad. Rooms very basic... I can understand they have just opened and they are doing their best. There is nice/cosy place down behind the building but it closes at 7pm, which is very early. I hope in a year it will be better. Stuff was very helpful especially the German girl. Very nice person. Good Luck anyway. I hope in a year you will solve all these problems. Thx.

Smart Place Gare du Nord, Paris, France
5th May 2017

Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
4.0
2nd May 2014

I am normally not a negative person, and rarely leave a comment after my visit to a place. I'll sum up my remarks and you'll judge yourself: - One key for a room of 6 people. - Very small showers and toilets - no Wifi, you have to pay 3€ for 2 hours, 5 for 4 hours(not in the rooms, only at the hall/reception) - Lights are switched of at the hall/reception at 10PM - groups of sometimes 50 to 80 persons come to the hostel. Feeling of a train station. - No room service. Never again!

YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, as we pretend "FOR a 5 STARS PALACE, 24H ROOM SERVICE, THE SILENCE OF A CHURCH : FORGET US" 1/ As you wrote, up class for the same price in a room of 6 people instead of a dorm of 10. How can you complain ! 2/ Please read what you rent, THE BEST LOCATED YOUTH HOSTEL 2 min' away from LOUVRE MUSEUM, Wi-Fi in the lobby since 0.80 Euros per hour, or FREE WI-FI in our bar at the corner of the Hostel.

• Morocco, Male, 31-40
Mama Brasil Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
8th Mar 2014

I've spent a great moment in this Hostel. Friendly Staff. Good service, spontaneous people. You feel like home and in a city like Sau Paulo you feel absolutely in holiday with an outside bar and cosy atmosphere! To suggest absolutely.