Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

I stayed there 4 nights with my sister and we really enjoyed our stay. the reception is opened 24/24 and you have to show your keys to enter, you really feel secure. the hostel is in midtown, very well situated. the only thing is that the bedroom was small and the floor was old, is was not perfectly clean but not disgusting. the great thing is that you have access to the facilities (smimming pool, bikes :) quite cool after a hot sunny day). there were no bedbugs, phew ! Good price to quality.

• 20th Jul 2013

Morningside Inn

New York, USA

My sister and I spent 5 nights in this hotel. The bedroom was big, there was a fridge (useful in summer !) and air conditioning. The floor was old and it was not very very clean but not dirty. We enjoyed staying in this hotel even if it is a bit far from times square and the center of Manhattan, you have to take the tube to go there (and the tube station is close to the hotel, three blocks).

• 16th Jul 2013

Apartment San Samuele

Venice, Italy

Appartement très bien situé, calme avec eau chaude et tout le nécessaire pour cuisiner. Très contents de notre séjour.

• 1st Jul 2013