Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really lovely, homely hostel. I wish I'd had more time so that I could have stayed longer.

• 18th Oct 2014

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My favourite thing was the terrace overlooking the old town. The staff are really friendly and the beds are comfy. I enjoyed my short stay!

• 16th Oct 2014

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Small, clean, friendly hostel. Very simple but it really had everything I needed for just a few days. The layout of the rooms is very comfortable and well thought out and the staff are super helpful and friendly. One drawback is that it's not very lively, but on the other hand the relatively small communal area meant that it was easy to find other people to hang out with. Thanks :)

• 11th Oct 2014

Grampa's Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Great, very friendly and very clean hostel. I enjoyed my 3-night stay a lot, even though it was Easter weekend and therefore a bit quiet. Only very small issue is that the hostel was kind of hard to find - take a map and don't rely purely on the directions (although I got there on my own in the end).

• 18th Apr 2014

Hey Emily! Thank you for your review! Highly appreciated, and just wait until your "go along the river" direction will find itself on our website :) Best wishes

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Very clean, very comfortable and close to transport links. The staff are also very helpful. It was a bit on the quiet side (which in any case was perfect for me), but I still managed to meet people.

• 5th Jun 2013

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel - I ended up extending my stay by a few days. I especially loved the location and as a lone traveller it was very easy to meet people.

• 22nd May 2013

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Really lovely stay for three nights! Staff are very friendly, beds are the comfiest I've ever slept in in a hostel, bathrooms were the cleanest... This is the 3rd hostel I've stayed in in Berlin and definitely the best : )

• 14th Dec 2011

Alibi M14 Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Perfect location, close to the station and the central square. Staff were friendly, room was nice. Kitchen facilities were good... we only stayed one night but it was all fine!!

Alibi B11

Piran, Slovenia

Location is amazing! ! We loved Piran. There's just not much to do at the hostel... no communal space or whatever so not a great place to meet people.

• 16th Jul 2011