Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best place to stay I guess in all Europe!... I recommend it 120%. I had a great time there. Is clean, close to everything, free wifi, free laundry service, free breakfast... everything. But the best are the crew members!!.. Excellent staff!. Thank you for everything.

• 13th Apr 2013

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I definitively recommend 120% The Mad House at Prague. Don't ever look for more, is the best hostel in the world!! You will fill like if you want to stay living there... Nice place, clean, well located and they got the best crew members. Everyone is so helpful. I'll will be there again for sure!!... Thank you!!

• 8th Apr 2013

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Guys, you definitively rock!!... This hostel is the best place ever to have fun. They really now how to do it. It's very clean, nice and is located in a very central place in Budapest. The crew members are awesome. I'll definitively recommend 100% it and if its possible I'll be back there.

• 3rd Apr 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The hostel is very nice, big and the crew is very helpful. They are very well located and the rooms are nice. I will be there if i could.

• 27th Mar 2013

Villa Manos

Santorini, Greece

120% PERFECT!!!... This hotel is the perfect place to stay in Santorini... please don't look for other one. The owners are SOOOOO GREAT and kind. They have a pickup service to the port. Seriously, please go. I recommend it with the eyes closed.

• 26th Feb 2013

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

This is my second time here at this hostel. Is perfect for what people need. Close to everything, excellent crew, very helpful specially Florin and the girl at the desk. All the beds, dorms and bathrooms are clean and the environment of the place is very good. I will love to be back as soon as possible to stay in this hotel. Thank you very much for everything!!!

• 24th Feb 2013
  • Venezuela

Nice place, good for value. I'll go back if possible.

• 20th Feb 2013

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent everything. Perfect ubication, just few blocks of the main sightsings, they have an excellent service, clean bathrooms, nice roof view (you can see Asian Side), excellent breakfast.

• 14th Feb 2013
  • Venezuela

Florentine Hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed in!!.. The crew was always helping. They are very nice. The roof also is a great place to chill and relax. I didn't go out too much because I was feeling so comfortable in the hostel. They make you feel like home. I love this place and sure I will come back. I recommend it 120%!!!... Saludos

• 10th Feb 2013
  • Colombia

thank you Juan! i wish to have more travellers like you :) you are more than welcome to come back.. Natalie

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

• 5th Feb 2013

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

The hostel was excellent due to the two persons that worked there. This guys were just awesome and they make you feel like at home. I recommend this hotel as a good choice in Amman. Thank you guys, Jesus and Reda, I hope to see you soon.

• 2nd Feb 2013
  • Venezuela

The hostel was awesome. The owners were the best ones and the make you feel at home. Definitively worths too much and if I go to Kathmandu again, definitively I wil stay in the same place. Is very close also to the Monkey Temple, which is a must in that city.

• 21st Jan 2013

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

• 10th Jan 2013

KoTo Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

This hostel was awesome. The crew was the best people I ever founded in a place. They were so kind and were always looking to help you and to make you feel at home. If I go once again to Hanoi, I deffinitively go to this hostel. Thank you very much guys!

• 6th Jan 2013

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Excellent hostel. Easy to find, and very close to the important things. Veary clean and the people there were so kind. Thank you very much.

• 3rd Jan 2013
  • Colombia

It was a very nice hostel. Good for the value, nice location, close to the bund and easy to reach. The rooms were clean.

• 30th Dec 2012
  • Colombia

This Hostel was totally awesome!!... I never expected to find a hostel that has those huge and nice facilities and the best, for that price!.. I will totally recomend it. For sure. The view from the restaurant at the 6th floor is very nice. Also is close for the main atractions, just 5 min walking to Tiannamen Sq and Forbidden City. They also book tours for the great wall very easy. Is cool!!

• 21st Dec 2012
  • Colombia

I stayed one week there and it is a very nice hostel. They think in many things to make the guest feel like in home. If I go back to Japan, sure I return. Cool hostel, cool people, very kind, make my days in Tokyo better. Take care!!

• 12th Dec 2012