• Brazil, Female, 31-40
Zen Hostel Brasil, Sao Paulo, Brazil
5.1
5th Mar 2014

I was quiet surprised! The place has good structure, location, cleanliness and staff. But no one can use the kitchen or the washing machines . The dorms has no keys, no air conditioned, no plugs to charge batteries and no lights for reading. Moreover, at the dining room, nothing free or ordered to eat or drink. Nobody can hear the tv or watch videos (no video) and internet is very unstable. Definitely, a quiet place for the convinience of the owners.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
AS House (Asakusa Smile), Tokyo, Japan
26th Aug 2013

This hotel is just awesome. This is my fifth time at this place and everything still perfectly! Best located to take subway to everywhere. The room still really nice, clean and welcoming. The kitchen is amazing: big and so helpful. Their staff, really, nice, friendly and helpful. I Hope to be back more times and pretty soon. Thanks a lot to all from AS House!

• Brazil, Female, 41+
Sir Cedric's Fox Glacier Pod Hostel & Inn, Fox Glacier, New Zealand
5.4
16th Aug 2012

I have been travelling for two years, around the world, and ever search successfully www.hostelworld.com to find a place to stay. I arrived in Fox Glacier In on 16 of august, 2012. I stayed alone in my room, number 7. And I didn’t see any other guest in these hotel. At nigth I read my new book "Travel Around the World in 100 Days” and copy all my daily fotos trough my new hardrive. In the morning I made somemore until 11:00 AM, then I locked everything inside my baggage, locked the door and went to see