Sweet & Cheap

Split, Croatia

This is more an apartmant then a hostel. The good part is that you feel at home but the bad is that if you are travelling alone it's not the best place to meet people. Perfect for groups who want a nice, quiet, clean and cosy place to stay. Ana, the owner is so sweet and warm! Thanks for all.

• 10th Jul 2014

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I was wondering why this hostel has a 100% after I came and now I got. Everything is just perfect! Please note two things: they are not a party hostel but you can meet people so easy there that partying is easy! Second is that they are in a peninsula a little far from the old town but you know what, the old town is always crowded and veeeery hot and there is nothing better than to wake up and look at that amazing view of the balcony! Thank you girls to make me feel at home!

• 5th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you enjoyed your stay here as much we enjoyed having you at Villa Divine. It was really nice to meet you and we hope that we will be able to greet you again at Villa Divine!

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel, nice staff, perfect location. Rooms are little but have everything you need.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel I' ve been in europe!!! Diego, Pablo you're awsome!! Thanks for everything... I just miss breakfast!!! it would be perfect... If you wanna a place to party and really get closer to people, this "home" is the best ever!! And it's also close from all the important stuff! Diego, pablo, obrigada! gracias!

• 30th Jul 2011