• Germany, Female, 25-30
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
12th Feb 2014

The only thing I would change is that the rooms are fairly small. It would already help to put the beds up higher so the suitcases can fit under them. But everything worked out. I also liked that the lockers were included and for free! The staff was amazing! They were fun, helpful, nice and everything you could ask for in hostel staff members. The location in Kensington Market is really nice and I felt safe there all the time! I would definately stay there again!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
B&B La Milagrosa, Alicante, Spain
8.0
13th Aug 2011

The Staff could have been a little more friendly. A smile would have been nice. When people try to speak Spanish to you but are obviously not native speakers, it is usually nice to speak a little slower than usual. I had booked a single room and got one that had 4 beds, which was very nice for me, but if I had imagined to life in that room with 4 people it would have been very dark and only one closed would not be enough. The terasse on top of the roof was awesome and the location aswell.